[H] <Organized Disaster> 6/12M Recruiting

Hi all! Organized Disaster is currently open to casual players and PvPers who are looking for a social environment with an active guild. If you are returning to the game to get ready for Shadowlands, we would be happy to have you. We have a pretty laid back environment where we all joke around, but still get serious when trying to progress in raid or push mythic+ keys. Just a fair warning our joking around may get a bit toxic, but in all it’s just joking. If you can’t handle that please don’t come in and complain about it.

We have an active raid team (5/12 Mythic Ny’alotha) that raids Tuesdays and Wednesday from 6-9PM Server Time. We are currently looking for anyone who wants to be a fill-in raider at the moment.

We are also looking for social players who wants to enjoy the game, PvP players, or people that just want to run mythic+ keys. Feel free to contact me on this toon, Lucavex, on discord at Lucavex#3221, or add my btag Andy#1957 if you want to ask some questions.

2 Likes

Hey,
I’m currently switching mains and leveling my ele shammy. I know I’m not raid ready or anything but would I be able to join? I did main warlock, just bored of him and looking for a change for SL.

1 Like

I am looking to transfer to illidan this week and looking for a home, 468 BM hunter with 10/12H experience. Looking for a long term friendly guild that is still active. Added you to bnet, my bnet is daveyjones75#1912. Love to chat with you! If you want to armory me my hunter is fleshwounds on proudmoore.

here is my hunter, sorry. it wasnt updating til now.

1 Like

We would be happy to have you and help you lvl/gear! I will be on later today and get you squared away.

I’m coming back after a long break and did raiding in WOTLK and a little in Legion. Going to hit 120 soon and looking to do a few normal raids and progress into heroic and eventually mythic. Do you guys have room?

Hey Magic, we actually just got two new mages these past two days for our raiding team. You’re still welcome to join to run mythic+ and join in on our weekly normal clears.

We’re still looking for raider to fill our full roster and players who just want to have a fun time with dungeons and random in-game activities!

ilvl 470 bm hunter new to raiding have a couple heroic parses would like to learn more and raid

still looking for bm hunter?

1 Like

For sure! I added your character. Look forward to talking to you

nice im getting on now btw lol

Hey @Rakaarwa!
If you’re intrested in tanking M+ with Organized Disaster, I’d be happy to help you learn and pass in what I know about Awakened so far. I’m also the raid leader, so any questions about that can be directed my way, as well. My btag is XSiv#11559. Discord is XSiv#6823, if you prefer or find that easier. Feel free to add me and we can chat.

Still looking for all types of members!

I might also be playing on this toon!

Still welcoming any members!

We have rdps spots open on our main team now!

Still looking for some trial raiders!

Range DPS currently progressing Mythic. Sitting at 2/12 currently. Please message Lucavex, Khokho, or Rahahn in game.

^also looking for exceptional mdps as well!