[H or A][US][LFG] Long-Time Player Returning and LFG! Will Play Just About Anything!

Hi everyone! I played the first week of Shadowlands and hit level 60 before having to take a break until, well, right now!

My guild in that time has disbanded, but I’m very eager to join up with a community of players to raid and/or do M+. I am happy to play whatever! I have a max level Warrior in Zeth Mortis (or whatever the new zone is called), but I will literally level and gear anything you need as long as it isn’t a healer :wink: While I haven’t played much in Shadowlands, I have been playing fairly consistently since Vanilla, with plenty of Heroic and Mythic raiding experience. Here are a few quick notes:

• I prefer weekday nights or weekend mornings. I am a teacher, so I work until around 3 pm EST and do not get home until around 4 pm EST on weekdays. I wake up pretty early on the weekends, and that is a prime time for me.

• I am extremely easy going, and would prefer a more casual or semi-casual guild. I love this game, but I don’t want to get overly stressed with this game.

• Community is more important than progression to me. I want to find people who enjoy playing and will progress through content, but above all are just enjoyable people to play with!

Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to hearing from you. I can be found here on Reddit, on Discord at jeremy#2031 or on Battle.net at Mythox#11745.

1 Like

Hey Bumpy :slight_smile:

I sent a discord request - I’d love to chat with you!

You should check us out! We’re very welcoming and all about community over anything else. A bunch of us are leveling either new mains or alts too so you wouldn’t be all alone!

1 Like

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. As soon as we have some more of the roster fleshed out it will start raiding!

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination