[H] or [A] Looking for a nice friendly AOTC family for now or Shadlowands

I want to learn to heal on my pally! Help me help you help us!

1 Like

Good morning! I have no problem waiting until shadowlands as well.

I’m like 80% sure I’m gonna boost a priest! #disc

If Alliance is ever an option I would like the opportunity to talk. We are a newer guild that just finished a reroll and will be starting Normal next week with a goal of Heroic after that. We are a casual laid back group that is looking to have some fun together. Shot me a discord message @ Khell#4727 or a BNET request @ Sinnicks#1267 if you want to talk further. Best of luck :slight_smile:

Yes. I don’t mind. I know no faction restrictions

Hey there! We are in need of melee with a tank OS if we sound like a good fit and you dont mind server and faction transfer. You sound like you’d fit in great with us! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst , have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Thanks! Anyone else? I’m looking forward to Shadowlands

Happy reset!

I think you would really enjoy my Guild. We are a great bunch of players the only thing is we are on normal. But once we are done doing normal we plan to push heroic in the current raid. Great bunch of players our age lvls range from 20’s to 40’s nobody here will ever scream or link a dps meter. Players even pugs are met with kinds words. Pls give us a look if you would like more info you can always add me. Raven#19220 we are horde on Hyjal.

Hi Handofcod,

I am the GM of a newer guild (but not new WoW gamers) on Stormrage, Dragonglass. My memebers have been playing since Vanilla and BC and we are rebuilding our weekend raid team (Sat/Sun 8-10:30 PM EST/Server). We are also looking for good M+ players as well as general content and fun stuff. We have some tanks, but would be willing to have one of them go heals if a good tank came along. We are currently 4/12 H NWC and we achieved AoTC for EP. All but one of my current raiders also raid the Horde side with me where I am RL for that team and we are 6/12 H, so we have a lot of experience and have been together the better part of a year now. If you would like to learn more and/or join a growing and friendly community, please reach out to me.

PS. Both my raid teams are recruiting on A and H if you are interested in that as well.

Btag: Sylverwynd#1332
Discord: Kevell#1931

I cannot add you in discord. :frowning:

Also. I cannot raid on the weekend

My character here is not my main, I only do tanking… dunno anything about healing and/or retribution. So, I cannot offer much knowledge to you, LoL

Morning all. Need a team player? I’m your guy. I’m also house broken. :slight_smile:

Hi, We are looking for a tank to Progress in Nyalotha so we can all get AOTC this year. We are also looking for a new member of our discord family. Psychonauts is a social guild with flexible hours looking for players wanting to progress. Our goal is to make a friendly environment where we can learn/improve together without the stress of not being good enough. Focused on mythic/raid progression and PVP. We also like to do mog/mount runs in our freetime.

1 Like

Dates / times?

Got a discord name or battle.net contact?

Evening all :slight_smile:

Ruiner-2/12M AOTC Ny’Alotha is recruiting exceptional dps and healers for our Mythic core (Tues + Weds 10pm-130am est) and all classes for our development run Heroic(Thurs 10pm-130est). We are a very active guild and more so in the late night time slot doing keys nightly and early into the morning hours multiple days a week. If you have a great attitude and want to play in a fun environment this is the place for you.

We recruit players based on attitude first and i would love for you to come tank for us on thursdays. Our thursday raid has completed AOTC both of the last 2 tiers and is compromised of mythic raider alts and heroic raider mains. Thursdays are for fun but dieing in raid isnt fun so we try to get as much done as we can and will clear AOTC this tier for sure. Feel free to contact me if you interested.

Dynast-Recruitment Officer
Battlenet: mudaklol#1646
Discord: Dynast#6743

I sent you a discord friend request. Let’s see if I’m a good fit :slight_smile:

Hey Handofcod!

I run a small Horde guild on Arthas, and we would love to talk with you about joining our community! Your Prot Paladin (or other tank of choice) would be an excellent addition to our group! I’ve posted our standard broadcast below; please feel more than welcome to reach out if you are interested! Hope I can talk with you soon! Best of luck in your search! (PS: Our standard broadcast says we are currently not looking for a tank, however, we’d be flexible for the right fit).

< Valor >

Server/Region/Zone: Arthas - US Eastern

Contacts:
Pete (GM) - Mom#11116 (BNet) or Chat Mom#4179 (Discord)
Chordle (Recruitment) - gwerdna#1257 (BNet) or gwerdna93#4767 (Discord)

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)
Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)

Current Needs: We currently have a heavy need ranged DPS and a average need for melee DPS. We could also use another healer or two, preferably a Monk, Shaman, Paladin, or Discipline Priest. Exceptional tanks will be considered, but our positions for tanking are currently filled. :slight_smile:

About Us: Valor is a close-knit Heroic raiding guild looking to maintain a semi-casual environment, prioritizing having fun while also progressing through the current raid tier at a consistent pace. Our core team also has many years of experience with raiding and guild management. We strive to foster an environment where World of Warcraft players can find a reliable group of people to play the game with, but also an environment where people can meet new friends, share some laughs, and generally enjoy the game. Outside of raid, we also look to run Mythic+, Transmog Runs, PvP, and even games outside of WoW.

Raiding Requirements: As we are a small group with an emphasis on friends, we are fairly open to receiving players at all levels of the game to be a part of our community. However, Valor is asking those interested in joining to achieve the following:

• Average iLvl of 445+ for Heroic
  • Heart of Azeroth Level 75+
  • Normal and/or Heroic raid experience (not required, but a bonus!)
  • Raid logs from the current expansion (not required, but a bonus!)

On Thursday’s for a couple weeks I have a class. But let’s chat