[H]or[A] Two Friends Looking for a Guild.. Are You It?

Hello Everyone!

My friend and I are looking for a guild! We don’t mind which faction, but I’m leaning towards HORDE because I already have a main Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

A little about us:

Him:
He wishes to find a guild where he can meet people so the game feels more exciting, because “playing alone can get boring.” He wants something social, people being on Discord is a HUGE bonus for him. He’d like the guild to be goal oriented but not too hardcore! He enjoys raids, mythic+, and PvP. He also likes fun guild events! Saying that you don’t often find both raiding AND fun activities in guilds lately.

Me:
I’m almost the exact opposite… LOL. I don’t care about raiding, much. If, at all! I’ll PvP if I don’t have someone yelling at me that I did something wrong, I just think it’s fun sometimes! I am a HUGE fan of guild FUN activities! You know, the goofy ones that don’t require much thought :stuck_out_tongue: I LOVE them! Just when you get a group of guildies together and they’re all in Discord giggling over stuff, that’s my cup of tea, TOTALLY! That is what I want right there! I like to talk, also. If I warm up to you, you will not shut me up! :slight_smile:

If you feel your guild meets our criteria, please, tell me about it! I’d love to hear about it! :slight_smile:

Thank you for reading, and have a great day! xD
-J

1 Like

Haihai Wigglehugs! I am Sinblossom, the GM of Entity on Dalaran. We have a little bit of everything you are looking for! We do AOTC progressive raiding as well as casual open normal raiding. We typically have a few people in discord during the day, depending on what is going on. We definitely do guild events: we had a Halloween Bash last Bctober and Secret Santa in Dec., we also have random giveaways on discord for pets, gold and other items. Sadly, we don’t do a whole lot of pvp but we are hoping to incorporate a guild bg pvp night, here in the near future. The more you engage with us the easier and faster you fit right in! :slight_smile: If you would like to chat some more feel free to add me and message me anytime! My Btag is: LilDictator#11665

1 Like

Hey Wigglehugs!

So I know we are Alliance, but we may be just what you both are looking for. We are very small right now, so if you wanted to check out our Discord before faction changing, we completely understand. The Tortollan Rum Runners is a Social Casual Raiding guild. We have set our sights on completing Normal Difficulty End Game content and having fun as a guild.

We recently transferred from Fizzcrank to Dalaran and are now rebuilding our ranks on our new home. Since we are in the process of recruiting, we are asking for patience while we fill up our roster. Once our roster has grown enough, we plan on a Two Night Schedule:

Wednesday and Thursday evenings 8:30 to 10:30 PM Eastern

This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games.

Though we are a raiding guild we don’t just focus on raiding, we have done things such as Overwatch nights, mythic + pushes, old raid achievements, or misc other games. We also do an annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange IRL and In-Game and in the past have held IRL Gatherings in South Carolina.

We understand people have lives, jobs and things going on outside the game and will be flexible while maintaining a fun, low stress environment.

If all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.rumrunners.xyz and put in an application!

We ask that all potential recruits put in an application as it helps us get to know you. We also have our guild charter on the website that goes over in more detail how the guild works.

You can also reach me via

Faiery - Recruitment Officer

· Battle net - Faiery#1306

· Discord - Faiery#8731

I look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like