[H or A] MM hunter 95%+parses 2/10m LF CE hard push guild

Greetings,

I am a Marksman Hunter, looking for a competitive guild with like-minded players to push Cutting Edge early this tier. I am a veteran player, raided since vanilla, multi CE, 4k+io BFA/Legion. 3x arena glad. Guild fell apart, but I was the #1 parser and felt held back. Looking for an improvement.

mythic parses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/54883741

heroic parses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/54883741#difficulty=4

raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Foncho

Willing to pay for transfer + faction change. Looking for raids, any day of the week. I can do any times 5PT/8ET - 10PT/1amET. I can and will raid 7 nights a week if needed. Serious offers only.

Guild fell apart. Officer experience: spreadsheet mgmt., master at log reviews and in-depth analysis of performance.

Have working mic and am very communicative.
Will do all mechanics.

Btag: Zablah#1513
Discord: Zablah#7483

Bumping the post!

Hey Foncho,

Its Mine I Licked it is also 2/10M and 10/10H…on a 6-hour-a-week schedule. I’ll drop the copy pasta below, but we’d love a strong hunter. Feel free to reach out :slight_smile:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Elemental Shaman (with Resto Offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Priest
Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hey, our officers would love to chat with you, I’ll post the usual spam but just a quick note is we just started mythic last week. Did shriekwing in 6 pulls and Huntsman in 8. We expect to progress fast and could use someone like you

Zero Accountability is a new Area 52 guild recruiting for CE progression. With core players that have been in guilds from previous expansions such as Dread, Club Camel, Gentlemen’s Club, Revive, and others ranging between US20 and 60.

We are aiming to be US100 or lower the following tier and expect to finish this tier around US150.
We are open to package deals as long as all players in the package expect that their performance will be graded individually.

Current Progression
3/10M + 10/10HC

Raid times are:
T/W/TH with Monday added for boss @ lower % pulls.
7-10 PST / 9-12 CST / 10-1 EST

You are expected to:
Play your class to a high ability with drive to improve.
Communicate and work with the raid time.
Come to raid prepared.
Maintain attendance. Life happens, but we also expect you to communicate if something comes up.
Be an adult and be able to be not interrupted during raid constantly.
Trial period is 3 weeks. We encourage all trials to ask for feedback and review their own logs, as well as our raiders. You never know everything.

Recruitment is currently open for:

1 Core tank. This role requires you to be vocal more constantly than others, do NOT apply for a tanking position if you do not ask for your tank CDs. Pref VDH / Blood DK.

High Priority
Disc Priest
Hunters
Unholy DK
Warrior

Raid spots are competitive, we encourage any exceptional players to reach out and apply.

If you have any questions or would like to apply please contact us below via discord/battlenet.

Battlenet: ABSOLUTIONXI#1660 / nerve#6446
Battlenet: Magik#11429 / Eureka#3010

good luck in your search

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)