[H or A] - ilvl 250, 4/10 M SoD - Fire Mage looking for Weekend Mythic Raiding Team

Willing to transfer.

Hey Jancro, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium [A] Stormrage-US. We are a 2 day weekend AOTC raiding guild looking to build up our roster to 20 for the possivility of Mythic Progression. We’re 10/10 heroic 1/10 Mythic, and do weekly M+ with most of our community being Key Stone Masters. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140 (We’re willing to wait for anybody who wants to re-roll that’s unable to consider transfers) We’re just hoping to find others that like our raid times decently enough to want to keep showing up! Thanks!

Hey there! Add my btag if you’d be interested in a Fri+sat, 9-12CST, 6/10M team, Horde Mal’ganis.

Skeptic Gaming on Illidan is now recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Sanctum of Domination! We are currently a brand new guild looking to fill our roster and grow our community. We are old friends and players just returning to the game and looking to build a long-lasting and stable home for raiders friends and casuals and most importantly to build a community that will last a lifetime. We have several players with previous/current Mythic experience. We are a Horde guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King.

Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am Server time

Paid transfers will be discussed during the interview.

Let us know if we can assist in anyway what so ever thanks!

Contact Info:
Discord: Vexent#5611
Discord Server: discord.gg/VSeZPEhvZQ
Email: skepticgamingwow@gmail.com