[H or A][Any server] Group of 5 looking for H/M progression LOVE US

If your heroic guild is looking for a few more players to round out your roster to start thinking about mythic, then buckle up fam because I’ve got great news for both of us. I bear tidings of 5 players desperately seeking a home to break free of the bourgeoisie heroic masses; adventurers who, just like you, friend, dream of ascension yet again to the vaunted halls of mythic progression.

Our former rosters did not reconvene as hoped throughout the launch of BfA and we’re now seeking a home to get back in to heroic progression with our sights set on mythic. Currently we’re a group of 2 healers and 3 dps, but some of us are a little more flexible than others. Ideally, we’re looking to find a group that just needs a few more talented players to tackle heroic and move on to mythic progression; we’re used to a two night schedule but we are flexible for a group we’d love to be a part of. In fact, the only thing we’re really unable to accommodate are start times before 9 PM EDT. We’ve been together for a long time, and we’d like to find a place to stay and put down roots for consistent progression.

On a more personal note, we’re goofballs and are hoping to have fun with people we like while also killing bad guys. We don’t like when they kill us. Our repair bills get exorbitant and, quite frankly, it’s rude.

We did raid through Uldir and complete aotc, but took a break when mythic progression wasn’t happening. I can provide logs on demand to prove we know how to push buttons and pole vault out of the bad stuff on the ground.

If it sounds like we might be a fit for your group, feel free to reply to me here or DM me on discord at Gesari#3350

1 Like

Hey Raizhou! I love this post. You will be getting a discord invite. In the mean time here is my thingie…

(our times might be off by an hour, I know you said that’s a hard cutoff, but i wanted to try :P)

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (9/9N, 2/9H, AOTC Uldir) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but are looking for a few more like minded players to kill the pixels with. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun in an adult environment at the same time.

We are a crazy bunch, be warned…:stuck_out_tongue:

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have static key groups so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to keep pushing.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time in an adult environment and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact Btag: RavenLunatic#2799 or taransula#1161

Hope you find the home you are looking for!

Hello Raizhou,

I would be interested in speaking to you. Very entertaining post, by the way, witty and well-written. Unlike most people who peruse the forums, I actually read them so will be responding with a tailored custom reply and not the usual copy-pasta, lol.

We have room for all 5 of you, exactly 2 heal spots open, and still accepting dps at this time. Our team is currently farming normal and starting on heroic progression, but eventually would like to tackle some mythic bosses. We are presently at 4/9H. I would like to know how behind you guys are in terms of gear and azerite power and what classes/specs, etc., but we can save that for if we get to chat.

That said, our raid times are quite late for Eastern Time Zone, so not sure if it would work for you. We raid 11:15PM until 1:45AM. Only 2 nights a week and 5 hours total. If these times might work, then please get in touch with me at Neddy#1554. If not, then good luck with your search!

Hey man [H][Arthas] 6/9H we raid Friday and Saturday 10pm-1:30am est. (9pm-12:30cst). Looking for 1-2 more ranged dps to complete our mythic roster! Add me would love to talk! Sauron#1367 I’m sure we could work something out for the 5 of yall.