[H OR A) 396 Pres Evoker looking for guild

Hello everyone, and happy Holidays.

I’m currently looking for a guild on my healing Evoker, I am currently 396, and have experience with 8/8N (Did not kill Ras), and I’ve killed Diruna in heroic, with a few other bosses. I have logs of those kills if you look me up, my heroic kills were in pugs.

I’m looking for a guild that plans on going into Mythic, I prefer to progress with a guild, as that’s the fun part. I have previous Mythic experience, and I love Mythic plus! I don’t mind which faction or server.

I’m looking for a guild that raids any days after 8EST , I am a great healer, and I come to raids prepared knowing fights, fully enchanted, and consumed.

You can add me on bnet @Sasha#12762 or reply here.

Hey Kasema! Below is our guild info! Let me know if you have any interest!

Out of Exile is currently recruiting! We are a horde guild on the Hydraxis server. We have always achieved AOTC every tier and constantly push mythic progression while keeping a fun and social atmosphere! We are currently 8/8N and 3/8 H Vault as we do trials and build our raid team. Once majority of trials are over and the raid team is built, our prog speeds up quite a bit.

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (we have a few groups that run +20 keys in previous xpacs, looking to do the same once we are geared enough)

2. AOTC every tier and a lot of mythic progression

3. A balanced guild of being fun/social while still having a serious progression raid team.

4. Guild repairs

5. Alt raids on weekends if there is enough interest

What we want:

1. Experienced raiders

2. Raiders that also run M+ regularly

We raid T/W/Th 9pm-11:30pm EST.

Current Needs: healers specifically but with the new xpac out we are looking at all roles while we do trials and build the team

Current Wants: any skilled raider wanting to push and progress mythic raiding! Our end goal is to build a CE team!

To apply, you can go to our guild website (outofexile.guildlaunch, add .com) You will need to copy and paste the raid application and create a forum post. Check out the raid application link under OX info. If you need any additional information, my bnet is Gotti27#1791 and discord is Fallen#8900.

Upp still looking for this

Hey Kesema! I will leave our information below. Please reach out if it looks like we could be a fit for you! Look forward to hearing from you,

Vault of the Incarnates:
5/8 Heroic
8/8 Normal

Raid Schedule: Tu & Wed 10pm-12:30am EST

Genesis is an Alliance guild on Stormrage created by like-minded friends. We are a guild where members will cooperate to achieve goals while having fun. We currently seek M+ and Raid members for Dragonflight to progress through AOTC and into Mythic!

Priorities:

Grow an inclusive community where we can play games and have fun together
Growing friendships over progression and winning
Prepare for progression of AOTC in the first months of Dragonflight
Mythic raiding progression according to raider interest

Culture:

Middle aged adults with jobs and families
People who want to play video games to relax and have fun
Still want to be successful and achieve some progress
Teach each other and learn together to become effective players of your class(es) & role(s)

Social Agreement:

Remember we are all here to have fun while winning
No drama or fighting
Respect for hierarchy of guild roles and leadership
Respect for diversity and inclusion

Raid Roadmap:

Start with Heroic difficulty on 12/13 (VotI release day)
Achieve AOTC by 2/28 (two months plus some holidays)
Begin Mythic progression at some point in Feb 2023
Down 5+ Mythic bosses by May 2023

Raider Expectations:

Strive for maximum attendance (75%+ required - if this is a problem, talk to us)
Show up on time for raids
Discord with microphone
Be prepared for raids (consumables, enchants, etc)
Preliminary research of fights if you haven’t seen them before (videos are shared in Discord)
Complete a M +15 every week
Main character in guild on Stormrage
Invites and attendance are in Discord

Raider addons required:

Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
Method Raid Tools
Weak Auras

Raid team recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed
Melee DPS: Closed
Ranged DPS: Warlock
Healer: Priest, Evoker
Always willing to consider exceptional candidates!
Always need strong M+ players!

Loot Rules:

BOE rules: If you are going to equip the item, you must do so immediately. If you are going to sell it: you will trade the item to an officer and the guild will put the item on the AH. We will split the return 50% to the guild bank and 50% to the person who got the drop.
If Master Loot becomes an option, we will be distributing loot via Officer Loot Council.
During progression raiding, if you do not need the item, it will be distributed by Officer Loot Council.
Our goal is for all members to get loot. We want people to feel good about getting loot as we all progress together.
We will be reviewing attendance and performance.
We will reward overall contribution to the guild (M+, Guild Bank, Mats, etc.)

For more info or to apply, please contact:

damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5747 (Discord) Subst#1909 (Bnet)

Hello,

My guild currently 8/8N and 1/8H shifting schedule to 2 days a week raid times of 8-11pm est might be a fit for you. Currently no Havoc DH or Feral druids on the roster. If interested add me on bnet btuck#1862 ill also add you and chat in game if i see ya

forgot to edit the part about needing a preservation healer

Heya Kasema, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.

Might also be willing to play priest