[H] or [A] 223IL Hpally or 216IL Rdruid lf raiding guild 7/10M exp

Post says it all willing to play horde or ally on a EST server. I would rather heal on my druid but willing to play the paladin. Plz post in my thread and I will contact you.

6/10M guild recruiting Hpal. shoot me a btag timmy#1339 we can talk more

Team 8 | Horde US-Emerald Dream 10/10M CN (US#171), 12/12M NYA (US#215) is looking for exceptional players.
Times: Tues/Thursday 8:00p-12:00a CST (6:00p-10:00p PST)
Priority: Healers, Warlock, Boomkin, DK; all exceptional players encouraged to apply.
https://nascent.gg/join/team8

Vice [H] Area-52 is looking for a holy pally.

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 8pm-11pm CST

Progression:
8/10M

Bnet Contact:
Gub#1148

still looking

Hey there Halfspeed! I think my guild over on Area-52 might be a fit for you.

Guild:Malignity
Faction/Server: H/Area-52
Raid Times: Fri/Sat/Sun 11pm-2am EST
Progression: 6/10 Mythic
About: Malignity is a tight-knit group of players with a team comprised of multi-CE players as well as a raid lead/GM with multi-CE expirience and HOF. Malignity formed back in Nyalotha (previously known as Buhbye) where we got our first CE as a group. After a few short weeks of reforming asnd rebuilding we have made it to council and are going to continue our prog and meet our end goal of getting CE this tier.

Malignity if in current need of healers and RDPS to round out the roster to achieve the goal of getting CE. If you are interested in trialing or learning more about Malignity, my discord and Btag will be listed below where I can go more into details about the guild as a whole.

Btag: Censor#11254
Discord: Censor#1359

If you are interested, let us know

Hey there halfspeed! Sounds like we might be what you’re looking for! Hit us up for a chat!

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

7/10M with sludgefist almost down after 1 prog night, killing him on monday. Times are Tu/Th 8-11 CT, Monday 8-10 CT with optional alt heroic run on wednesday 8-11 CT. We are looking for a holy pally add ayy#11363 on bnet lets chat.