H Or A 12/12M Guardian Druid/ BrM LF US 100-250 Guild

Hello!
I am currently looking for a CE guild. I have gone 8/8M EP and 12/12M Nya. I may be a new player to the CE scene, but I have the drive to improve and learn. I currently main a Guardian druid but I am currently planning on making the swap to monk in SL.

Feel free to contact me for logs and armory!
Discord: Emy#9899
Bnet: Talse#11686

Hi Emylee

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you might be used to from more serious environments.

Our raid is not currently recruiting tanks, but I want to respond here nonetheless because the drive to improve and learn you describe is such a valuable trait in a raider. As you can read about in our recruitment information, our raid has some technical skills resources and a group culture that makes our raid a great environment to continually improve as a player. We also have a couple players with prior US top-10 raid experience and a desire to use that experience to help coach the players around them. If you’re interested in either DPSing or playing a Resto Druid, I’m sure we can find ways to continually challenge you.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture above all else. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see or add me on bnet at Klik#1399.

Still looking!

Still looking!