[H-OOC Event] Bound to the Flame 🔥 Coming June 21st!

We’ve all enjoyed a relaxing round of Gnome Punting. We’ve seen how many level 1’s it takes to defeat Hogger. Then there’s that harrowing marathon run between your racial starting zone and the faction capital.

Well get ready for the next evolution in entertainment! The brilliant minds at Firebrand Enterprises have been burning the candle at both ends in search of a new way for us to pointlessly distract ourselves in-game. Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you…

:fire:BOUND TO THE FLAME!:fire:
(A Firebrand Enterprises Sponsored Event)

THE RULES: You step up to a precipice; a fire burning brightly hundreds of feet beneath you. You fling yourself into the air and let gravity do the rest. Then someone steps up behind you and does the same. Then another. And another. On and on you all go until the aforementioned fire is surrounded by a smattering of corpses.

Who is the winner in this twisted game? The person whose body landed the closest to the flame! Sounds pretty easy huh?

Well it’s not.

More detailed rules will be provided at the event.

WHEN AND WHERE DO WE PLAY?: The event will take place Friday, June 21st (06/21/19) at 6:00pm server time at the entrance to the Firelands! Don’t know how to get to the Firelands? Just head to the capital city and find the portals to the Cataclysm zones. Or bribe a mage! Or beg your Warlock friend already in the raid for a teleport.

CAN I PLAY?: You sure can! It’s best advised that your character be level appropriate to Cataclysm content. As usual, attendees should not be in Warmode. This is also an OOC event. Alliance characters are free to attend, but keep in mind that they will not be eligible for official competition or any in-game prizes.

WAIT, THERE’S PRIZES?: There sure are! First place winner will receive the rare and oh so desirable Searing Scorchling pet! Also 30k and 20k gold for second and third place respectively! Door prizes will also be handed out -based on super secret criteria- so don’t give up hope!

I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS!: Feel free to post any questions below. Alternately, you can contact me in-game or any of Firebrand Enterprise’s other officers. They are Valoradormi, Zunkryll, and Vynycis.

So tell your friends! Heck, tell your enemies! Tell everybody you can! We want to see as many people show up as we can! Come on out and hang with other members of the in-game community! Who knows, you might even have a little fun!

And never forget, at Firebrand Enterprises: Your future is our business!

6 Likes

You guys are weird sickos for inventing this.

I’m in.

4 Likes

I mean, we just want to sacrifice the server to the fires! Nothing wrong with that!

5 Likes

This is extremely good content and I’m in.

3 Likes

Just joined, everyone is very nice. You should check it out.

3 Likes

We are truly looking forward to this in ten days! Reserve the date!

2 Likes

There is no other flame I’d rather be bound to!

2 Likes

Oh god this is too perfect! Love it!

2 Likes

Then we’ll see you there!

1 Like

If you are wondering why would hundreds of people watch as someone jumped to their death, and then one after another follow that person and jump to their own death. The cycle repeating over and over and over and again. Imagine then that the reason they are all doing this is some poor sap decided to run Molten Core Dailies every single day for days on end just for a 5% chance drop of a pet from a loot box. When they finally got that amazing Fire Elemental pet they decided to donate it to this contest. That’s right. The endless agony of Molten Core Dailies bred the endless agony of several players hurling themselves to their death as close to the flames as possible.

What could cause such this cycle to constantly repeat? What sort of Koolaid are they whisking up over there at Firebrand Enterprises? Have all those low dice rolls finally made them all go mad?

Only one way to find out. Become a moth drawn to the light. Become Bound to the Flame. Surrender yourself to Moltar!

1 Like

I feel like that’s the answer to all of our madness right there.

1 Like

What’s wrong with being a wee bit mad? Hehe

2 Likes

Really looking forward to sacrificing as many of you as possible to the flames!

1 Like

In 30 minutes the event will begin, whisper Valoradormi or Veendell for an invite! It will take place near the entrance to Firelands in Mount Hyjal! Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

It was amazingly silly fun! Thanks to everyone who participated and stay tuned for next year’s sacrifice!

1 Like