[H] Ony/MC Pug This Fri/Sun 9p-12a //Need before Greed Rolls Invites 8pm

Hey Atiesh, I’m Apparatus of Million MPH.

I am organizing a raiding coalition for smaller guilds, pugs, and alts that will allow folks struggling to get into raid content the opportunity to actually raid. It’s called Atiesh Raiding Coalition <ARC>. The raid times are Friday and Sunday from 9pm-midnight with invites at 8:00pm. Friday 11/15 will be the first scheduled raid and I’m super pumped!

Here’s the thing: I wanna raid, you wanna raid, most of us want to raid but you know what? Not everyone can.

• Some of us aren’t in a big raid guild
  • Some of us get home really late
  • Some of us gotta wait till the kids are in bed
  • Some of us have alts that need gear
  • and so on…

<ARC> seeks to fill that gap by providing an organized raiding outlet for Horde players having problems getting into the raid-scene. And because its a coalition and not a guild there is nothing to join, you’re here to raid and that’s what we do. And at the end of the day, you have your own guild to go back to.

So what do you think? Are you level 60 and raid-ready? Check out the loot system and criteria to join in the FAQ section below and just contact me in-game or send an email to arcraiding@gmail.com and I’ll make sure you get an invite!

There’s no catch. I’m doing this because I want to raid, and I know a lot of other people that want to raid. And in WoW Classic these raids demand 40 people, there isn’t an LFG system to lean on, and unless you’re in a raiding guild you’re left randoming off raid loot in a 40man PUG (no offense to some of the organized pugs out there). These same problems that were present then exist now, and that’s where <ARC> fits in.

But raiding is not the only benefit:

• Find people for elite 55+ zone quests
  • Fill out battleground groups
  • Get to know who is 300 of the profession you need
  • World PVP
  • Resource/materials trade
  • Farming
  • You get the point…

A network of guilds with familiar faces makes other things in-game easier too so you don’t have to resort to the trade or LFG channel!

‘So is this thing gonna actually work?’

Great question! My first experience raiding back in vanilla was also in a coalition. The coalition was made up of 5-6 smaller guilds and some regular pugs. We raided MC, ZG, BWL, and AQ20. The coalition became so successful it grew to two 40man raid groups. Eventually I left to form my own raiding guild. But as you can see they do work!

Ok before I wrap this up the important stuff like loot and criteria to join are below. Please be sure to read these before signing up.

Some FAQs

i. What is the raid schedule?

• Friday 9pm-Midnight

• Sunday 9pm-Midnight

• 8:00 raid-invites go out, pull at 9pm

ii. What are the criteria for joining?

• You are level 60

• You are ‘raid-ready’ meaning you are attuned (MC/Ony) with pre-bis gear

• You are a smaller guild (10 players max)

• You are an alt from a raiding guild (5 players max from same guild)

• You are unguilded

• You will bring your own consumables (flasks, mana, hp, stats - FR pots to be provided most likely)

• You will show strong attendance

iii. How is loot being done?

For now its Need before Greed with the opportunity for 1 tier piece and 1 other. Eventually the goal is DKP (Dragon Kill Points) once an established group materializes. Players accumulate DKP for killing bosses, and then spend this DKP on raid loot. The logic for using DKP is to encourage long-term raid participation, and to give participants more control to get the loot that they want when and if it drops. The exception are legendaries which will be determined via ‘loot council’ method.

Really appreciate you reading and I can’t wait to raid with all of you! Once again, for those interested contact me in game or send an email to arcraiding@gmail.com.

Regards,

Apparatus

2 Likes

Bump

This friday night come to Ony/MC and bring 2-3 friends that aren’t locked out. We’ll group for Ony first, then make haste for MC. I’ll start invites starting at 8pm, pulling at 9pm. Loot to be need-based rolling with the opportunity for 1 tier piece and 1 other piece.

What to bring:

Fire Resistance pots: 3-5
Health/Mana pots: Bring them
Food buffs: Bring them

How’d it go?

Went well. Got Ony on the 2nd attempt after a quick warmup pull. Appreciate everyone that made it out and can’t wait to get back in there next Friday. Sunday (tomorrow) I’m organizing a fresh MC run. Invites are at 8pm.

1 Like

Appreciate all that came out to raid Sunday evening. Grateful to get experienced tanks/dps/heals in raid to help put a dent in MC. This Friday is Ony at 9pm with invites at 8.

We had a great run friday, got Ony and got a head start in MC. Tonight (Sunday) we’ll be starting at Geddon. Bring your FR gear. Invites at 8pm!

Is this still going on?

Yes it is! Thanks for you interest, healers always welcome :slight_smile: next raid is fri with invites at 8pm.