[H only] 10/12M Tank LFG [BRM/Protadin]

Hello.

I am a 34 year old 9/12M tank who got CoVid19 in mid-April and as a result the very next raid day we killed Mythic Il’gynoth, and so I missed out on it (so I consider myself 10/12M). I could not play for nearly a month due to having it. I sent updates to my guild with images to prove me being in the hospital; but found out when I was available again on May 9th that I got replaced. I was disheartened and took a break from the game for two months.

However, for the last couple of weeks, I have once again started to grind hard. I’m doing keys constantly, I’m doing dailies and visions constantly, and working on my neck and cloak, as well as gathering the appropriate corruptions. I have videos from my POV from our kills from Feb/March/April, and I am happy to discuss anything in an interview.

Ideal raid/guild:

• Any times/days; but high pref on not Monday nights.
  • No homophobia, ableism, racism, etc. I’m too old for that BS.
  • I will ONLY tank. I can do healing to a certain degree, but it is not my passion, and I will not have fun playing the game if I am not tanking.
  • I am looking for a home first and foremost. I play other video games and like to be in a guild where I can hang out with people instead of feeling like everyone only shows up for raids then bails.
  • I’m looking for a raid where we don’t waste each other’s time. Everyone comes prepared with food, flasks, pots, and knowledge of strategies. If you don’t know something, you ask; and if you don’t ask, you’re holding the group back.
  • I have been a GM and Officer in the past, so I understand fully how trials work, how commitment works, how hard your job is recruiting (yes, you, who are reading this) and how important it is to have a cohesive, well-prepared group. I will not waste your time, I will not be lazy.

If all of this sounds like the kind of person you’d like to have, and that I will be a good fit in your guild, please contact me on Battle.net (Krystalline#1901) or Discord (Krystalline#8213). Thank you for reading this!

Hello Amnlystrys,

Our Monday team could use you!

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Still looking for a home for CE now, and in the future!

le bump 10char

Wanting to get CE before the next expac bounces in

Sent you a friend request on discord.

sun/mon 9-12 PM EST 11/12 nzoth 61% only 3 weeks prog anguishs crushed going to secret tonight Pointy#11765

bump, still looking for a home

Hey,

I may be out of place, since I know you’re looking forward to getting CE before the prepatch… but I’d be interested in talking to you if you’d be interested in looking for a longer term commitment moving into Shadowlands. If so, please take a minute to read my recruitment post. If we sound like we could be a fit, feel free to reach out to me… my contact information is at the bottom of the post.

Best of luck finding the right place for you.

I’m mostly looking for a home for the future, not just for N’zoth. I actually have a friend who is progressing on N’zoth right now that I can participate in, so that’s not an issue. But if I find a guild that wants me now and in the future, I’d obviously stop raiding with the friend, and join the guild. :slight_smile:

Hi Krystalline,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. Reading through your post, I’m happy to see you share our values in terms of the raid culture and respecting each others’ time. Many of our raid have leadership experience and it has led to an environment where the group understands how to play for the team. I hope we can offer you a good home to raid in, even if we do raid on Mondays!

We raid a fairly casual schedule (7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs) and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

1 Like

bump. I have prog on Psychus1 group and Psychus2 group for N’zoth. Hoping for a team that either has CE already and is re-clearing, or is close to attaining CE.

I have been looking for a home for awhile. I was supposed to trial with a guild, but that fell through. It was not a good fit for me. I am looking for a home still, so bump