[H] <Old School> Community Focused Raiding Guild Recruiting Old School and New players for Wrath

Launch date for the reroll is tomorrow. Perfect time to come join. Good group so far. Should be a lot of fun.

Would love to join! Ill make a toon over there now!!!

1 Like

If you want an invite to the guild, I am on right now name is Ptd.

We are launched. Guild created and leveling now. Come join it . Lots of great people and plenty of room for more…

1 Like

Who can I message for an invite? Mahalalel < - Name

Join Discord first.

We have like 30 Prot pallys so that may be a slightly over crowded class especially since I’m playing one as well. Room for lots more though. Rogue, Mage, Priest, and Shaman are the what we have the fewest of but come play what you want. Usually between 8 and 20 people online depending on the time. A handful of us in discord during peak hours. Great people. Very helpful fun group so far. We have members of all levels right now. A couple people just started and we have a few who just crossed the portal. Lots of time reroll a new chr or transfer an old one.

1 Like

Still room for Rerolls and transfers to come join! Friendly group always people online

1 Like

Having had a blast so far. Still plenty of time to join. We will do very casual TBC raiding at 70 not looking to get too serious until Wrath hits. Come join in the fun.

Still looking for both rerolls and transfers to join us!

Updated!!!

Leveling is going well. Come join us now for some nightly dungeon runs and grouping!

Sunday night Bump!

looking to join on right now