[H] Old Blanchy <Banter> | Sun @ 5:00pm PST

Raid Schedule

25-man: Sun 5:00pm (PST)
10-man: Thur 6:30pm (PST)

About Us
We’re a US West guild that’s looking to fill out our core 25-man roster moving forward. We are focused on a laidback and stress-free environment catered to adults that enjoy raiding in their free time. We are not focused on sweaty or hardcore parsing behavior, however we understand the value in reading logs to improve raider performance.

Who we’re looking for

• Non-toxic / non-sweaty players who enjoy simply showing up to kill bosses
  • Players who are knowledgeable about their class past the first 3 sentences in the rotation section on a wowhead / icy-veins guide
  • Players with consistent attendance to raids and will notify officers when they cannot make it
  • Players who can take constructive criticism and understand that feedback on your performance does not equate to a personal insult
  • Players who don’t take themselves or the game too seriously. We want to continue fostering an easy-going and fun environment

Recruitment needs:

• Priest

• Feral Druid

• Shaman (Enh / Ele)

• Fury warrior

• Any exceptional player

Interested in joining? Contact:
GM: Wape
Officers: Imastab / Hámmër / Cherriesoda

Hey there! I am the GM. If you have any questions, feel free to msg me in game :].

Still looking for dps! :slight_smile:

Looking for DPS and Priests (any spec)!

Happy thanksgiving for those that celebrate!

I am a dedicated DK tank looking for a guild I know your not recuriting but would love a chance