[H]<Odyssey> 7/8H TEP 2 Nights Recruiting!

Odyssey is a relatively casual mythic guild that raids twice a week.

With work and real life taking a front seat, we spent the latter half of WoD and all of Legion raiding 1 night a week. In BfA with the jump to mythic, we've upped that to 2 nights at 3 hours a night for a total of 6 hours weekly.

We like to stay competitive with other guilds that put in similar hours to us, without taking ourselves too seriously or sacrificing fun while raiding. We're looking to add like-minded individuals that fit the criteria that would help us progress in the future and that will also fit our social structure.

Our raid times are :
Thursday Night - 7:00pm AEDST - 10:00pm AEDST (server time)
Sunday Night - 7:00pm AEDST - 10:00pm AEDST (server time)

Given that we don't raid a lot, we generally have plenty of time throughout the week to do mythic+. We try to make sure that everyone has done at least one to guarantee the highest ilevel piece from the weekly chest, but will also put together groups with whoever we can throughout the week for something to do. We have a few of us that reached 5k during Legion achieving up to a 26 done in time.

We'll also try to add some non compulsory Friday night social events, such as normal/heroic raids, mythic+, battlegrounds etc.

Recruitment needs are as follows :
Ret Pally
WW Monk
DPS DK
Hunter
SPriest
Ele Shaman
Warlock

If interested, please contact me either here, or in game on my battletag - Kinetyk#1895. If I'm unavailable, try adding Ataxian#1905, Ihatecrab2#1514 or Sharrukin#1110
Updated for BfA
Updated, need more healers!
Updated, after caster DPS!
Got room for a demon hunter???
Updated, need a couple of healers and ranged DPS!
Updated, 2/8M!
Updated, 3/8M!
Updated, still looking for a few solid DPS!
Updated, 4/8M! After a DPS DK, Mage, DPS Priest, Warlock and DPS Warrior.
Updated, 5/8M!
Updated, looking for a few solid DPS! (More rogues for Zul :P)
Updated, looking for a few solid DPS!

Updated, 6/8M!

Updated, looking for DPS!

Updated, 7/8M!

Updated, 7/8M! Ghuun prog and beyond LFM dpssss

Updated, 8/8M finally! Looking for a couple of DPS going into BoD!

Updated, 6/9H BoD, looking for a couple of DPS as we get ready for mythic!

Updated, 3/9M! Looking for some Shadow Priests!