[H] <Nulli Secundum> 12/12M Nya Recruiting for SL

< Nulli Secundum > (US-Thrall) 12/12M N’yalotha are currently recruiting Ranged DPS for our Core group going into Shadowlands. We are a 2-night Mythic raiding guild focused on CE Raiding. Many of us have been raiding together for several years and have a strong bond to the players who have played with us. If you’re looking for a tight-knit group of people who enjoy playing together while raiding, doing other content, and even playing other games, this is the place for you.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Please don’t be shy and ask for additional details. Battletag is xxcloud417xx#1439.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump, look at frosty gooooo. BUMPITY BUMP BUMP, BUMPITY BUMP BUMP INTO THE SHADOWLANDS HE GOOOOOOES.

Hello, any specific class you are looking for? We’re a havoc dh and mw monk combo.

Me and two homies are looking for a CE raiding guild going into SL. I’m playing mage and the other two are a lock and dps dk. If you have any interest, add my btag Stryphe#1200 and we can talk. Thanks