[H] <Nuclear Lunch Detected> (9/9, 13/15) Mon/Wed 8-11PM LF mDPS

Nuclear Lunch Detected (11/11, 8/8, 9/9, 13/15) is a semi-casual progression guild that raids Monday & Wednesday from 8-11PM server time, invites @ 7:30PM. We do ZG idol runs on offnights.

We’re big enough to fill a raid, but small enough you won’t get lost in the shuffle. Our raiders are a good mix of people who raided in vanilla & people who are experiencing this content for the first time. We’re not speed runners or parse pushers, but our goal is to progress through content in a timely fashion & enjoy doing it.

(And our guild discord has a piano lounge. Is that a selling point? It should be. :laughing:)

Schedule

• Naxx - Mon 8-11 PM EST, invites @ 7:30.
  • Naxx - Wed 8-11 PM EST, invites @ 7:30.
  • Varying offnights for 20-man content.

Recruitment

• Melee DPS (full on enh shamans)
  • Always open to casual & social players

(Our raid team is small so our bench players are in raid frequently.)

Loot System

• Primarily MS>OS RR with some items prioritized to certain classes/specs, a list of which is available in our discord at all times.
  • A few very big ticket items are loot counciled.
  • Two week initiate period for new raiders.

Contact
For more information, contact an officer in game or on discord:

• Evithia/Evithia#8813, also in game as Elenai
  • Greenwood
  • Dirtythumb
  • Levithen
  • Gelk
  • Elrim
  • Sleepingugly
  • or just DM someone in guild & they can direct you to an officer.
1 Like

Still on the lookout for a few more folks to join us.

And we’re 9/9 AQ40! Don’t forget that!

I am a totally unbiased observer who is in no way affiliated with this guild that I am in and I have to say I quite enjoy the company and we rarely wipe for more than a couple of stupid reasons.

But really they are a supportive, fun guild full of cool people who know you also have a life outside of WoW, but also know you need to farm frost oil to kill bosses okay?

So come hang out with us.

There may be more interest if we had a Free Hat to pass out. Just sayin.

come play with competent, respectful adults. we clear the content without the toxic pressures associated with hardcore raiding. Friendly “casual” raiding atmosphere of people who play the game well.

You might get called “Tuna” though. Affectionately, of course <3.

I have to say that I joined this guild on a whim when I transferred to the Mankrik server back in December of 2019. It’s a really fun group of people who, like Ujaitanu said, are competent and respectful adults. We clear content and pass out loot. No, we aren’t speed running for server firsts, but this guild really is the reason I keep logging into WoW Classic and raiding.

If you are looking for a guild to call home on Mankrik, this is the place to be.

Looking for a couple more people to join us in Naxx. :slight_smile: We’ll be getting right back into it after the holidays.

We’re still looking for a few folks to join our raid team, especially a dps warrior or two with a solid tanking set. We’ll be diving back into Naxx progression this week!

Looking for a few people to join us in Naxx.