Notorious is a Cutting Edge guild on Area 52 focused on clearing all content in Shadowlands at a competitive rank on a 9 hour a week schedule. We formed as a guild a month and a half late to this tier, without a full roster, and were able to achieve Cutting Edge in a reasonable amount of time. Our focus is now set on finding players that can add value to our roster going into Shadowlands. We are not a guild that will ever be complacent with our performance. We strive for improvement with each reset and each tier.
The healer spot we have open is flexible. We are looking for somebody that has strong experience playing multiple healing classes and can pick up the one that will suit our roster best for Shadowlands.
All of our spots are competitive. If you feel that our atmosphere and environment are a good fit for your personality, and you can meet our expectations as as player, don’t hesitate to apply even if your class is not listed above. The best performing player will always have a roster spot.
Please note that we are not currently looking to trial anybody that is significantly behind for the current tier. You should have experience similar to ours in Ny’alotha, and exceptional parses (85+ average), in order to be considered. We are looking for players that can immediately compete on our current roster.
8 PM to 11 PM EST
Atmosphere and Environment
- We are focused on giving constructive criticism and valid feedback. You will never be yelled at in the middle of a raid. Our leadership team’s goal is to provide you with the information and feedback that you need to make necessary improvements on each fight.
- We do not require our members to level any alts for progression though many of us choose to do so for min/maxing purposes at the beginning of an expansion/tier.
- We do not have a giant bench of players. If you were recruited to raid you will raid 90% of the time. The only time a player gets sat is if their performance is not meeting the necessary requirements for the fight we’re working on or they do not need loot from the bosses we’re clearing. This is always communicated ahead of time where possible.
- We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression. We only raid 9 hours a week, including Heroic at the start of the tier, and are committed to achieving Cutting Edge at a competitive rank. If you are constantly making mistakes or not pulling your weight you will be benched with feedback as to why and how we expect you to improve.
What We’re Looking For
- Activity. We’re looking for people who are committed to improving their characters during the week through Mythic+ or other relevant content. While we do enjoy playing other games as a guild our primary focus is on World of Warcraft during progression and we are not interested in players who are only around 5 minutes before and after raid time. Doing everything you can to make sure your character is competitive in raids is mandatory.
- Attitude. We do not allow toxic behavior inside or outside of our raid. We are looking for people who can communicate with each other in a constructive and mature manner. This doesn’t mean that we’re going to babysit anybody or hold any hands, but you can expect to be treated with respect.
- Commitment. We are committed to our growth and future and are looking for players who are as interested in growing as we are. At the leadership level we are constantly looking for ways to improve not only as players but as a guild and expect the same mentality from our raiders. You should be 100% familiar with your class, analyzing your logs, keeping up with the latest theorycrafting information, and looking for ways to perform better each and every raid. Being open to well structured criticism is essential.
Please fill out the application above to provide us with information about you and your character. After submitting we will reach out to you with any additional questions regarding your application or to express our interest. If you have any questions prior to or after submitting please feel free to contact me.
Patchwerk#0001 (Discord - Preferred Contact Method)