[H] New to the server

Just rolled a troll mage here. Looking for a rp and leveling guild! Excited to start!

3 Likes

I know the Horde are really outnumbered here but Horde’s where I want to be. I haven’t decided on a main yet but maybe if you can’t find a guild then maybe just a leveling buddy will due.

1 Like

Not a lot of activity here in these forums. This reply is 28 days out from the OP and 18 days from the first reply, but I’ll bite. Us newbies need to stick together.

If you see this orc wandering about, send a tell. I’m having a blast so far and have been part of some great PUGs.

Moo… and stuff.

Anything happening horde side?

Not sure about end game, but leveling in Brill, there seems to be activity.
Not sure what’s up with all the rooms with "hc“ at the end of their names though.

Hard-core players.

If they die, they delete.

1 Like

Oh ty, had no clue… I guess the guild name makes more sense for that aspect.

Hey! I just rolled orc warlock on this server also looking for the same thing! Looking for someone to level up with and a guild to have fun!

1 Like

What’s worse is that they tend to avoid forming groups with non-hardcore players (in my experience, anyway). I get why, yeah, but it makes things a bit more lonely.

Anyway, with TBC’s official announcement around the corner, I think there’s going to be some newfound wind in our sails… call it a hunch (or rather, in this case, a LACK of a hunch).

1 Like

The HC thing bugs me because BB is a rp server. Seems odd picking a rp server for non-rp stuff like that. I guess it was because rp servers tend to be nicer.

Anyway With the TBC announcement I know my wife and I are going to be leveling new characters here (Horde ofc)

3 Likes

Yea I want to being my Druid and Spriest from Grob. I started a war in the meantime. I went all RP name, then spotted all the “hc” names… got lost for a second, confused it for possible bots.

1 Like

Depending on the ruleset they are using, they may be disqualified if they group with non HC toons. Some rulesets require solo runs.

What could be more Role-playing than accepting death as permanent?

Just because their Role-playing is different than others, doesn’t make it any less valid.

1 Like