[H] <Nephilim> - Shadowlands

I'm an oldschool (formerly hardcore, but now chill and looking for more laid-back experience) hunter returning to Wow after along move/job related hiatus. Did not expect to ever come back, but the draw of a new expansion was unavoidable. Willing to even move servers if the chemistry is right... Ravenholdt was a good place for rebuilding my pet collection (see my profile), but the place is eerily empty, hoping to still find a home . . .
I am around and would like to join the guild... I'll shoot you some ingame mail... i had almost given up hope on RH
We're still kickin it!
Bump it for that M+ weekend sessions!
Formerly die-hard progression raider, now relaxed player looking for new home/guild. I took a pretty long break (i've only played 6 months sinc MoP and that was about a year and a half ago).

I'm currently leveling 4 toons on TN and if I find a guild/place that's a right fight I may move my old mains over. Currently just level grinding and instancing solo. Just looking to have fun, relax and enjoy the game rather than being on the front line of new content.

Raid Exp (if I raided I'd be looking to assist with Alt runs, I have no desire to bump someones main spot, nor do I have the patience for progression raiding these days):

Vanilla
All up to Nax on farm
BC:
Every raid fight on farm, my favorite? Hands down Vash for the team work. Top end raiding progression (17.5k unbuffed hp on my Paly tank)
Wrath:
Up to ICC On Farm, King Slayer and Heroic Mount
Cata:
This was about the point that burn out hit so lots of LFR :/
MoP:
Tail end of this expac
WoD:
WoD to current I largely skipped, I leveled a few toons to 100 then stopped playing for years.

Raid Experience (25+):
Main Tank/Off Tank: Warrior, Paladin, Druid, Death Knight, Rogue
DPS: Hunter, Mage, Shaman, Death Knight, Druid, Paladin, Warrior,

Raid Experience (10+):
Main Tank/Off Tank: Warrior, Paladin, Druid, Death Knight, Monk
DPS: Hunter, Mage, Shaman, Death Knight, Druid, Paladin, Warrior, Lock

References:
If for what ever reason you wanted them, I could drum up a laundry list of references for people I used to MT and OT for.

Final notes:

I used to out source my tanking skills to other guilds which is why I play so many tanks (10k gold per run for 10's and 20k for 25's we'd supply the tanks and healers). Soon as I'm settled in i'll be picking up DH as well to add to my tanking collection.

I've also been the Raid Class leader for DK, War, Pal, and Drd, so I'm familiar with how the classes work in detail and why some tanks are just better for some fights (see reasons I have all of them lol).

If you have any questions feel free to HMU I'll be on one of the following:

Frey, Dakka, Floati, Cogenitor

Hey Frey!

We’re very interested in having you along! I apologize for the delay in replying here, it’s been a busy week!

The raid scene on Ravenholdt / Twisting Nether has changed a bit since MoP and prior, it’s a bit more flexible in my opinion. So with your experience, and willingness to join in alt runs, you sound like you’d fit in fine.

Feel free to contact a guild member for an invitation, and be sure to chat with an officer when you have the chance once you’re in.

Outside of our usual raid times, the team wanted G’huun completed before Thanksgiving so they entered Uldir on Sunday!

They went in and got Heroic G’huun down! woot woot!

1 Like

Congratulations. Glad to see you are still active.

Still active and looking? We have three searching for a home.

1 Like

We are still active, just a little delayed on the forums! All are welcome to contact our Officer team in-game about joining the guild!

Bump bump! We’re still raiding!

1 Like

ya hi hulo

Bump, big love from Pyrian.

1 Like

Bump. We are still raiding and looking for a few dps for our Tuesday/Thursday raid nights 8:45-11:00 server time. Casual raid team that gets stuff done while having a ton of fun!

Looking forward to tackling the Eternal Palace tomorrow!

And a bump to the thread for a Ravenholdt classic.

Bumping for Shadowlands!

Another friendly BUMP for Shadowlands Raiding, starting soon!

Bump it louder!

Wow, realized the last bump was in May.