[h] <nemesis> (est. 06) | mankrik | paid xfer! | 9/9 aq40 | 1 heal/2 dps

Nemesis of Mankrik US Horde (PVE) is currently recruiting for Classic Raiding.

PAID TRANSFER: We will potentially pay for your transfer if you provide very favorable parses!

**CLASS NEEDS AS OF Sept, 9th 2020 **

• DPS - (ONE core, ONE filler)
  • Healer - (ONE CORE SPOT)

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

ABOUT NEMESIS

Nemesis, formerly Exodus, is a raiding guild located on the US Classic realm Mankrik. We recently made the tough decision to transfer the guild from Bloodsail Buccaneers due to an incredibly dead Horde side presence. Thus, we are recruiting a few spots to fill for those who were unwilling or unable to transfer. Exodus was founded in February of 2006 on a server called Shadow Council. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild’s more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul’Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the “greatness” that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our roots by raiding at a reasonable rate within classic.

We have brought many of our original members through with us. We’re a dedicated group looking for new blood. Think you have undiscovered talent? We want to see it. Don’t hesitate to apply just because you have never pushed classic before or you are afraid of having to “no life.” With our innovative loot system, we are even able to make those with busy life schedules feel welcome.

We use a HIGHLY modified DKP/Decay system which awards players for high attendance without leaving lower attendance raiders in the dust and prevents new raiders from getting into the “impossible to get loot because I got here too late trap.” (Trust us, we HATE dkp, too, but we think you’ll like this system) The reality of Classic raiding is that fillers and low attendance raiders are a must, and will be treated with the respect they deserve. Feel free to inquire for more details about our loot system!

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Nemesis, we pride ourselves on our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights and bringing plenty of consumables (in times of abundance, these will be provided via a very transparent guild bank). We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature, long-term players.

REQUIREMENTS

• Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required).
  • Discord voice chat client installed.
  • Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
  • Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Nemesis raids one to three weekdays (Mon-Wed, currently only Monday/Tuesday) at 8pm Central Time CST for two to three hours (no penalty for leaving after the third hour). Raiders are NOT expected to attend every raid, as an innovative DKP hybrid system rewards and maintains players who wish to raid a lot, and makes fillers feel welcome and current as well. At Nemesis we understand real life happens, our philosophy has always been RL > WoW. We, therefore, do not have a defined attendance cut-off. More raiding = more loot. Long term absences result in DKP decay.

HOW TO APPLY

Please contact one of us in Discord: Steve#9603, La Flama Blanca#9891, Beastrace#3755, or Cathulu#6112 (send a friend request, and we’ll start the process).

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come–growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete–as long as you are prepared and dependable–we couldn’t care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize.

Priests- I know you’re out there

smeagol did nothing wrong

hi i need a priest thx

HA! Formerly Exodus - more like FLEXODUS

WTB holy priests, will offer vorgrim’s cat in exchange

You can have pictures. The Empress belongs to no one.

Stralis is just doing Florida man things. He doesn’t know any better.

stewed Josie

Cats > Dogs. Sorry.

true story

I need a priest friend to bubble me so I have more time to heal myself :stuck_out_tongue:

please heal us. and don’t use zandalari hero charm thanks.

nobody likes bladefx

I am offended.

still looking for yellow glow casters

hi. priests. we need priests.

lets clone our 2 priests.

Oh priesties, where are you!?!?

one day. a priest will show up.

One day maybe you’ll find some chill!