[H] Nagas Unite [10/10n 3/10h] Looking for more raiders!

Raid Days/Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 10:15 - 1:00 am Server/EST

Recruitment Needs:

1 Tank (Non monk)
1 Healer (Non druid)
DPS: Ranged DPS

About us:
We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

We have recently formed after gaming together for over 10 years together and wanting to create our own little place.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

We are also looking for more folks interested in dedicated mythic + groups. We currently have several members who enjoy running them and would like to add a few more to our roster to give them the opportunity to push a little higher more regularly.

If you have any questions, you can contact myself or an officer

in game at: Malfura#1764
Discord: Moo#2019

Resto druid LF raiding spot.

Messaged!

Bump for the nagaz out there who need a fam!

Aff lock LF raiding spot

Could you add me on battle net or discord to discuss further ? Definitely in need of a lock

Ran normal last night with the few new guildies and went 6/10. Still need quite a few raiders. Looking for some friends who need a new home!

Up to 11 raiders!
Editing main post for new recruitment needs.

Bump!
9/10n on first raid night of the week.
Need another tank!

Still looking for more raiders. Feel free to reach out to me as well.

BT: Angeluus#11931

Lets get more members! You can always contact me for invites!

Muzungo OR Sychost#1299

Now 10/10n!

Bumped to the top. PST for information.

Still looking for more. PST for information.

Still looking for more raiders. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:00am.

Hello there. A couple of friends and I are interested. In-game request sent. Hope to talk to you soon.

Need a heals and some more dps! Normal complete and heading to heroic! Gimme da nagas

Still looking for more. PST for info.

Just looking for some more heroic DPS pumpers!

Nagas Unite is 5/10h now! 2nd raiding week and crushing it!!

Still looking for some more healers and dps!! PST for info.