[H] <Mythically Delicious> [1/10M, 10/10H] Recruiting 1 DPS and 1 Tank for Mythic Nathria

Mythically Delicious is currently a 1/10M, 10/10H guild on Area 52 Horde. We currently have one immediate spot open for a DPS and a tank on our raid roster.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30PM EST
Current Progress: 1/10M, 10/10H
Previous Progress 12/12H, 10/12M Ny’alotha
Recruiting: One exceptional DPS and one tank for the Mythic roster. We would rather have an exceptional and dedicated player than any one particular class.

Our Expectations:

Character Preparation: You should show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we are doing, enchants/gems where appropriate, proper renown levels, etc. Make sure you show up prepared to perform.

Attendance: We expect our raiders to make it to both raid nights every week. With that said, we do understand that sometimes, real life things come up. If you find yourself needing to miss a raid night for whatever reason, just let us know ahead of time so that we can try to find a cover for you! Show up on time, about 10 minutes before raid time.

Performance: We do expect our raiders to be pulling their own weight. Be practicing your class, looking at logs, etc. Our officers would love to help out wherever possible if there ever is a performance concern.

Attitude: Show up with a good attitude. This is the single thing I care the most about that I’ve listed here. We are trying to progress as much as possible on a real life friendly schedule, but remember that we play this game for fun. We are striving to keep a positive and healthy environment where asking questions, making suggestions, and working things out together is not just welcome, but encouraged. We don’t do the whole toxic thing here.

Be Respectful: Be respectful of each other. There is a person behind every screen. Progression is hard sometimes and frustrations will occur. We will do our best to find solutions and get through it together as a team.

Other Info:

Mythic+: Many of us love to play and do M+ together on off-nights, so if keys is something you are interested in, this may be a great environment for you!

PvP: We also have several members that enjoy PvPing in arenas and such on off nights. If you have interest in this, let us know!

About Us: This guild was formed near the end of the Ny’alotha tier with a group of friends from different guilds that decided to do our own thing. We all had prior mythic raiding experience, but we wanted to build something new. We were able to push to 10/12M in our very first tier together, and we’ve built some wonderful friendships along the way. We have people online every night playing together and being a part of the community. We have a laid-back raiding environment but at the same time focus on downing bosses. We play this game to de-stress and get away from our daily lives, and we don’t want playing the game to feel like a chore.

If you have any problems, suggestions, or need help with anything, please let the officers know so we can help you in the best way we can and as soon as we can. We believe teamwork, having a positive attitude, transparency and communication are the keys to success.

To Apply: If this sounds like the kind of guild you are looking for, feel free to reach out to either me or our co-GM/raid leader.

Officer: Zilslyce - Zilphyr#1753 – Also, if you whisper any character that’s name starts with “Zil” in our guild, that’s probably me :slight_smile:

Co-GM/Raid Lead: Yoona - Aiolos#1997

1 Like

Bump! Looking for 1 healer for Heroic P3 prog and getting in mythic soon!

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump :slight_smile:

10/10H and 1/10M! - Looking for healer to join our roster!
I’ll give you cookies >_>

208 Holy Paladin. 9/10H current. Previous CE experience. Please reach out on discord if interested. I will add btags this evening.

Slabbz#9696

:space_invader: :space_invader: :clap:

Still looking for a geared and experienced healer to prog on Mythic Huntsman!

Come join the fun guys! Wtb healing friends :wink:

Still looking for 1 mythically delicious healer!

LF1M healer for Tuesday raid!

Just sent you a friend request through BNet, would love to talk about joining up! Looking forward to chatting with you.

bump so we can win the game.

Recruitment needs updated — we need one solid dps to come join the fun!

LF1M solid dps for mythic prog!

Bump! Have a mythically delicious day!

Bump! LF a DPS and/or a tank!

What is your current progression and do you need a tank