[H] Mythic Raider LF Guild

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. I am looking for a guild to play in and to be part of a good, non-toxic community. Here are the basics:

-Horde (willing to transfer Alliance for the right guild)
-Former & current mythic raider (7/7H Firelands, 7/7H Dragon Soul, 13/13N Hellfire Citadel, 4/10M Nighthold, 3/9M ToS, 7/11M AtB, 2/8M Uldir, 4/8M EP, 3/12M Nyalotha).
-465 ilvl on Mage (main) & 448 ilvl on Ret Paladin (alt)
-Just started learning fire mage, played frost in the past. Going fairly well.
-I will play mage for progression, but for anything else I prefer building and playing my paladin.
-Looking for an active guild that does raid, M+, pvp, or basically any activity
-I would be okay with joining a heroic only guild and just learning and doing m+ and other activities.
-You DO NOT have to be a mythic raid guild to post here (but I prefer AOTC guilds)
-79 neck (main) & 75 (alt)
-No late night or early morning raids
-No weekend raiding (Sunday night is okay, though)
-Willing to transfer for the right guild
-No, I won’t transfer after playing with you once. I like to know what I am getting into.

Post below if you are interested. Thank you and have a nice day.

1 Like

Hey would love to talk, my bnet is tokara102#1782. My guild is 3/12M right now and are interested in a mage. We raid Thurs/Mon 830-1130est.

Hope everyone has a good night!

No Turning Back 4/12M and 12/12H

Hello we are looking for a mage for our roster please reach out if interested.

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements: • Complete at least 1 +15 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
•Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes.
• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.
• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add my battle tag or discord info: Bnet: Ash#11430 Discord: Celesaris#7924

Hey there, my guild is currently 10/12 in heroic and we’re looking for more dps to fill out the roster. At the moment we’re a heroic only guild but it’s mostly for lack of people. Raids are T/Th/Sun 9pm-12am EST, we do m+ and are pretty active, most of the guild is typically around more in the evenings than any other time of day. If you’re interested, my bnet is PlayerOne#11128 or you can hit up my recruitment officer Ticklefinger#11480

Hey Elileicela,

Add me on bnet so we can chat; Pezek#1832

Thanks!

Hey, You sound like just what we are looking for. Here is a bit about us.

PopTarts Is a newly formed Raiding guild 12/12H in its week of creation and looking to fill out our roster for Mythic.

Raid Times/Requirements

Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 10PM-1AM EST

We require all Raiders to maintain a 90%+ attendance.

We require all Raiders to come prepared. Knowledgeable of fights, maintaining Cloak/Neck ETC.

Roster Needs
Currently looking for RDPS but will consider all exceptional DPS.

About Us
We are a newly formed guild, having achieved AOTC within one week of our creation! Founded by two friends returning to the game looking to build a solid roster to finish off BFA and have a strong core team going into Shadowlands. Our focus is on Mythic Raiding and eventually becoming a guild achieving CE by the end of tier.

Contact Us!
Cobains - hamster#11650 (BNET) hamsterhiatus#9997(Discord) ~ GM
Slandor - BigChungus#1280 ~ RL
Noz - nos#1911 ~ Officer

Steel Dragon: 11/12H - Area52

Recruitment Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Elemental Shaman W/ Strong Resto OS
  • Holy Pally
  • 1-2 Melee DPS

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday ( 7-10PM EST )
  • Thursday ( 7-10PM EST )

Optional: Normal and alt runs on Friday/Saturday night.

Goals/History:
Our team is currently recruiting to finish up heroic NYA and move into mythic progression as quickly as possible. We are a semi-hardcore guild on a casual 2 night per week schedule, motivated to achieve AOTC in a timely manner and push as far as possible into mythic in the time provided. We have been raiding together since 2015 and have achieved AOTC each tier doing so. We strive to make sure all of our members are up to par on fights and their classes so no issues occur and hold back progression. Currently looking to expand our roster to 25 for heroic to insure a solid competitive roster for mythic progression.

Raid History:

Battle for Azeroth:

• 2/8M Uldir
  • 3/9M BoD
  • 2/2H CoS
  • 4/8M EP

All of our officer core has completed heroic and been aotc since 2015 and progressed further into mythic progression.

Legion Progression:

• 9/11 Mythic ATBT
  • 6/9 Mythic ToS
  • 5/10 Mythic Nighthold
  • 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
  • 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (90%+)
  • Knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Prepared for raid every night Flask/Pots/Food/ Vantus Ruins( If Needed)
  • 450 ilvl / 70 minimum neck with rank 3 essences

Feast/Cauldron will be provided as we further progress. All are expected to come prepared.

10 minute break will happen halfway through raid at a good stopping point.

• Be prepared to continuously keep pulling throughout the night (No AFK except during break or officer log checks will be tolerated as our time per week is limited).

Contacts:

• Recruitment/Healing Officer: Gypsì - Xstratik#11324
  • RL: Alarus - Alarus#1329

Stay Hydrated (AOTC, 2/12M) is a guild of High End Raiders, Glad PvPers, and all around decent players.

We are currently the top Alliance Progression guild WRA. We intend to keep it that way!

We are a group of super chill people who enjoy all elements of they game. We have people who consitantly like to push high m+, people who pvp at very high levels (many multi glads in guild), and our core raid team.

Currently, we are looking for anyone who would like to trial for our raid roster. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM PST.

Our current needs are:

• Ret Pally
  • Resto Shaman
  • Warlock (PLEASE)
  • Any Tank

If you are interested in joining, please reach out to any of the following:

Bnets: SirBear#11658 (Raid Leadership Team)
TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)
Cen#1131 (Raid Leadership Team)

In Game:
Dukov-Wyrmrest Accord
Casepally-Wyrmrest Accord
Cenchi-Wyrmrest Accord

Hi there :smiley: I have a TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern raid time horde guild. Not sure what late is for you though. We are currently 3/12M looking for ranged DPS or even the ret pally could work into our raid. Let me know if you wanna chat in more details :smiley:
We also hold alt nights on THUR, RBGs on FRI and M+ push w/ guild on MON

Rawra#1290

**Perseverance** - Currently 11/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

WW Monk (preferably with Brew OS)
Shadow Priest
Havoc DH

Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

We are also looking for more folks interested in dedicated mythic + groups. We currently have several members who enjoy running them and would like to add a few more to our roster to give them the opportunity to push a little higher more regularly.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Good afternoon everyone!

Good evening players!

Good night team!

Hey there, we are looking for some dps to round out our core nythic roster!

Red Velvet ,is a newly formed guild on US-Illidan recruiting players for Nya’lotha and Shadowlands. Our goal is to have fun while killing mythic bosses. Officer core is comprised of mythic raiders that have splintering off of other guilds due to slowing and non optimal progression. We are looking for similar minded players that want to have fun but also not waste each other’s time.
We are 12/12N 12/12H and are openly recruting for spots on our core mythic progression team.In our down time we enjoy running arenas and pushing mid-high level keys.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday/Wednesday 8PM-11PM CST

PROGRESSION
9/9H 5/9M(BoD)
8/8H 4/8M(E.P)
12/12N 12/12H(Nya’lotha)

Recruitment

DPS
High Parsing Frost DK
Ranged Dps Of All Specs

Healers
Disc
Shaman

** To apply contact an officer below in game **
Dexade#1246
Astriea#1872
NFGaming#1770

** Or Discord Preferably**
Dexade#6798

12/12 H Nyl Looking to start mythic we raid tues wed from 12-3 EST could use a good DH let me know if you’re interested

hi there! Malicious on area52H is looking for some mages. provided you have logs we can look at, I’d love to have a chat.

we raid tues/thurs mythic - 745pm EST/ server to 11
we raid weds - heroic, optional - 745pm est/server to 11
we run LOTS of keys constantly
we have weekend heroic/normal groups/ fill with pugs & friends

here are some of our info/ standards / expectations:

Malicious on area52H is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and current content! We are open to any exceptional dps even if your class isn’t currently a high priority for recruitment.

currently, we are 4 Mythic and 12/12 H.

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We are all mature adults. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment. We do invites and pull trash at 745pm and expect to be on the boss by 8 pm EST or sooner.

We are currently seeking:
RANGED SLOTS
★ 1 ele sham with resto os - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 2 mages - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 hunter - HIGH PRIORITY

MELEE
★ 1 fury/arms warrior - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 paladin tank with RET OS - medium/ priority

Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.
MUST HAVE LOGS

we were 7/8Min EP.
Currently 4 Mythic NWC! 12/12H

★ the beginning of a new tier and the end of the tier, we vote to add an extra day to help push CE and AOTC. Currently, weds have been added in the short term.
★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ OPTIONAL heroic on weds 745pm est to 11pm
★ we run a lot of m+
★ there are a few members that do arena and Rbgs

here are some of our standards & expectations:
you must be:
★ HoA: 78+
★ heroic current content (11/12 or AOTC)
★ Prog 3M preferred but must have mythic pulls/logs (even if only wipes)
★ Parse Avg 70-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 15 or higher, weekly

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: Lunanyte#8544

Chris#111980 - GM/ raid lead
chris discord: Christopher#8411

Good evening everyone!

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Friday RBG 730pm pst
Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression -
Nyloth 12/12H
EP 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst. H Nyloth

Bnet thiz#11864

Hello! My guild is recruiting a fire mage for mythic progression! I am not sure what your preferred times are, but check out our forum post and let us know if you are interested in chatting!