[H] <Murloc Madness> | Weekend Heroic AOTC LFM | 9/9H

:tada: Big Congratulations on another AOTC Murlocs! :tada:
Uu’nat, affectionately known by the Murlocs as Legsagna, has been defeated.
Heroic Crucible of Storms is cleared!

Working on Heroic farm! Get ready for 8.2 with us and apply to become a Murloc today!

Our recruitment needs have been updated! Seeking positive and team-oriented DPS (melee or ranged) and Healer who are looking to join the Murlocs for the long haul! All exceptional applicants considered.

Applied as Enhance, but will go Ele if required to join you guys. Looking forward to hearing back!

Can also try to off-heal as Resto if required, but I haven’t done a lot of Shaman healing. There likely will be some learning curves to be had with that

1 Like

Recruitment is still open! Check out our current needs for DPS and Healer(s). All exceptional applicants regardless of class considered!

Yo! I applied recently. I huntard :smiley:

Patch 8.2 is here! We have spots open for a healer and DPS. Apply through our website: https://murlocmadness.enjin.com/ or contact an officer for inquiries!

Application sent in :grinning:

Diving into the new raid this weekend! Spots still open, join the Murlocs in time for the new tier!

The Murlocs are now 6/8 Heroic and looking forward to progressing on Heroic Za’qul!

The Murlocs are now 7/8H Eternal Palace and looking forward to Heroic Azshara progress!

Update to the Murloc recruitment needs! Positions available for tank (any class) and DPS!

Come and join the Murlocs in 2020! Seeking tanks and DPS!

The Murlocs had a great start to Ny’alotha. Looking forward to finishing up N’zoth Normal this weekend!

Murlocs are now 5/12 Heroic and 12/12 Normal! We look forward to continuing heroic progression this weekend!

Put in my application hopefully will hear back from you guys.

Murloc recruitment has re-opened for the tank role! Immediate opening for one tank for Shadowlands! Contact an officer or apply through our website.

Are you guys still around? :slight_smile:

Yes we are.

Murloc recruitment is open once again!