[H] Multiple Players LF Heroic Guild (5)

Hi All,

I am currently looking for a heroic guild for some friends and I, we would have the following roles. Two Healers, Disc/Holy Priest (can flex, most xp with disc), RSham. Three DPS, Two Rogues, 1 Mage/Spriest/War (can flex based on what is needed), and honestly one of the rogues is willing to flex to another DPS if needed. We would love to find a guild that could accommodate us and we all have some raiding experience in some fashion. We are pretty laid back individuals with many of us having jobs and school outside of WoW, so we really just want to be able to raid and enjoy some WoW with a good group of people to progress and have fun with, which is the most important part to us. Ideal raid schedule would be 2 a week anywhere between 7PM - 12PM EST.

Some logs from me from some limited CN Heroic -
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/ninesy#metric=dps

Contact information
discord - nines#1509
battle.net - nines#11677

Hiya Ninesy!

Ex Inferno’s Team Pink might be a great fit for all 5 of you. We raid Wednesday from 8:00 pm server till 10:00 pm server and Friday from 8:30 pm server till 11:30 pm server. Here is more about us: [H] <Ex Inferno> 1/10M, 10/10H, Wed/Fri (Team Pink) LF RANGED DPS

Hit me up on Discord if you would like to hear more, Bo#0122

Bo

Hey Ninesy,

I am part of a very laid back casual raiding guild that pushes heroic content. Last tier we went 9/1H CN and we are always looking for like minded players. We are trying to keep the guild tight knit and not be a numbers guild. Like you, we are all long time plays who have jobs, school, kids, and just want to enjoy the game and not have the drama. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of let me know. I just reached out with my Btag but for reference it is…

Wynneman#1501

Hope to hear from ya!

Hey Ninesy,

Dawn Breaker has an AOTC that raids 1-night a week on Thursdays from 9PM to 12AM Eastern. We are a pretty active guild and run keys or hang in discord on off nights. Message me if interested. Discord Jet#3510; Bnet Jet#1978

Hello!

I am the GM of Local Defense Channel, and we are looking for new raiders! We for a few members to round out our raid team for 9.1. We are a fairly casual guild that will clear through AOTC and plan to move into some early mythic bosses. We are looking to add people who enjoy playing the game and want to join an active guild with friendly faces.

We raid Wednesday and Monday from 6:30pm EST to 9:30pm EST.

Please reach out to me or a co-gm on discord at DangerRanger#8971 / Pocketginger#9084 to discuss further or with any questions. I look forward to speaking with you and crushing bosses in 9.1 together!

Hey Ninesy, I’ll add you on bnet! Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236