[H] Multiple CE Discipline Priest LF Semi-Hardcore EST times

Warcraftlogs: Mythic: www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/area-52/jojote)
Heroic: www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/area-52/jojote#difficulty=4

LF EST times, I play mainly Disc, but can flex into holy or even shadow, big pumper.

armory: worldofwarcraft. com/en-us/character/us/area-52/jojote

Hey Jojote,
We are looking to fill a core position on our healing roster with a solid priest and believe we could be a good fit for each other.
I’ll leave our spam below for your consideration.
If interested, do not hesitate to reach out so we can discuss further.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-310m-1010h/775831

Hello Jojote! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 2/10N currently. We are in need of all roles. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey there,

[Men in Sacks] is a relatively new guild founded by 12/12M leads. Our core group has a wealth of CE-experience and we’re looking to expand our roster for Mythic progression.

What we expect from you:
We’re not sticklers for “meta” comps or specs. If you research your class, play it well, and know how to deal with mechanics, we’ll be happy to have you.

Raid Time:
7:30 - 10:30 PM PST on Fridays and Saturdays

Current Progression:
10/10 H, 1/10 M. We’ve been stalled for the last 2 weeks because we haven’t been able to form a stable 20-man roster. We’ll be good to go once we fill the last 2 slots.

You can find our logs at:
ht tps://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/men%20in%20sacks

Please contact mireknyun#2989 on Discord if you’re interested. Thanks!

Hello, would love to chat.

Thrall 6/10M Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST

is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 5 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild. We hang out together on off nights and after raid. If it isn’t in WoW there’s always something we are playing together or just chillin.

Current recruitment needs:

Heals - Priest, Shaman

Dps - Range with higher end logs

Open for all roles other than melee unless logs are outstanding.

OPEN RECRUITMENT

Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.