[H] Multiclass DPS LF Shadowlands CE Guild

About Me
I’m looking for a new home to get back into Cutting Edge raiding in Shadowlands. I can play any dps that is needed, my favorites include death knight, rogue, warlock, and mage. I have played 8 Classes at a cutting edge level, usually playing whichever class my guild needed for certain encounters. I am able to play every class effectively in order to do mechanics, stay alive, and do good damage. On every class I’ve mained I am able to get >95% parses. Also achieving rank 1’s on priest, rogue, and warlock.

Experience
I started Mythic raiding at the end of WoD and played through the end of Legion. I took a break for most of BFA but came back to achieve 9/12M Ny’alotha.

US 475 Archimonde-HFC (Hunter, Rogue, Death Knight)
US 352 Gul’dan-Nighthold (Priest, Warrior, Mage)
US 370 Fallen Avatar-ToS (Priest, Rogue)
US 267 Argus-Antorus (Priest, Warlock, Demon Hunter)

What I’m Looking For
I’m looking for a guild that has high expectations of their raiders, including near perfect attendance, min/maxing characters, looking at logs, and knowing what to do in each encounter before stepping foot in the raid. I’m also looking for a guild that has solid leadership and only 1 raid team.

Contact me
Feel free to reply to this post or message me on discord/bnet

Discord: necro#5809
BNet: JackyBoi#11979

Hey there, Necrodead. I’d love to chat with you about progressing through Mythic Castle Nathria with Virulent. :wink:

Though we are a new guild, you can see via our website and our Discord that we are putting in the effort and are here to stay. Our leadership is made up of players with previous Guild Master, Raid Lead, Cutting Edge, and World Top 10 experience, and we plan to push for Top 100 Horde for Hall of Fame each tier.

You can check us out here:
Website - https://virulent.gg/
Discord - https://discord.gg/virulent

Also feel free to reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions.
Bnet - Vanx#11719
Discord - Vanx#0001