[H] Multi-class healer LFG

Hey,

Duelist XP in arena, and RBGs as well as AoTC and KSM on different classes. Not a top tier player, but I’m alright. Currently have all healing classes except MW around 239-247 ilvl, and have a lvl60 Monk collecting dust so I’m familiar with all classes.

Anyway I kind of quit raiding when SL hit, think I did the H raid once or twice last season for the achievement, and did the normal raid once this season to see the content. But I’m starting to miss dragon slaying, so looking for an H-raid guild with a one night a week schedule. Preferably players like me who are decent and not struggling too badly to beat content, but also aren’t concerned with trying to do anything more than ‘above average’ content and have some fun.

Willing to play whichever class for the right scenario (though my Hpal doesn’t have a haste set, only crit for PVP so that may be an issue) but I rolled this Shammy a couple weeks ago and think I might like to main it next season, so bonus points if you’re into Rshams. Started working on pugging KSM on him Friday, going well so far so I think they’re probably a good PVE class to heal on.

Anyway long shot but worth a try, figured I would check before I start hating my life in random H pugs. Ha Thanks!

I feel the pain of that pug life. Maybew you’d want to check us out for 9.2

Hi there Geology!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a relatively new Horde guild on Illidan looking for more!

We’re run by a couple of mythic raiders who had enough of guild-hopping and decided to go for something more casual and less stress. We aim to be a AoTC-focused guild and our goal is to form a group to get AoTC with before 9.2 hits!

Our raid times are 7:30-10:30PM CST on Friday/Saturday. While we’re waiting for a few more members to join so we can smash out heroic, we’re spamming keys and full clearing normal raid to gear up and hang out as a group.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Update: Tried out the first 3 bosses in a pug on H, did 6.3k, 4.6k, and 6.2k HPS on them. Duno what current raid numbers are supposed to look like but was 1st or 2nd on meters each time and we weren’t having trouble clearing, so I assume it was decent.

Still looking for a 1 day a week guild if any are out there.