[H or A] Multi-class 15 year player looking for a home

I am not raid ready

I have a pally, DK,DH, Monk, Druid that I have at max level and over 207 ilevel. I am looking for a home to play and raid with. If I cannot raid this tier, that is fine but I would love to raid next tier and going forward. I am also a tank at heart, so dpsing or healing is not my forte. I’m willing to learn, but no orange parses from me.

I can raid only 2 times a week and cannot raid on Fri or Sat. Also I’m almost 40 so anything after midnight is a no go.

So if you are looking for more mythic + tanks and someone who has been playing for 15 years and needs a solid home. Hit me up.

Hey Capt!

I’d love to chat with you, if you want to add me on discord you can find me at Letholas#9581 !

Good morning!! We are a group of older players on Wrymrest. We are always looking for more people.

I think I’m also supposed to say I’m a necro DK?

Hello! I’ll post our recruitment post below but we may be a good fit for you! We are located on Thrall and would love a DPS with solid tank offspec. Depending on how things go, maybe full-time tank. And we can get you raid ready pretty quickly.

Our raid times are Tues/Weds 8:30-11pm EST.
Please feel free to message me if you are interested!

Afternoon everyone! Happy prefriday

If you are still looking and are not opposed to going alliance hit us up, our info is in our guild recruitment post but most of our players are similar to yourself.

Good evening everyone. I will be on for the rest of the night chain running mythics!

Morning everyone

Afternoon everyone!

That 9.1.5 info

Legion time walking with mythic +!!!

I can tank!

Good evening everyone!

DK is getting some play~
Monk is also.

are you willing to server/faction change? if so, you may be a really good fit for us!

Heya! I run an ally guild that has a lot of veterans and returnees in our ranks. We raid Sunday/Monday nights–I’d love to tell you more! My discord is: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Morning all!

Afternoon everyone!

Hello, add me on disc so we can talk a bit if you wouldn’t mind. HaM#1076