[H] Mulgore Mondays! Important Update!

Mulgore Mondays returns for the next two weeks! So come to Thunder Bluff for some good old rp!

On that same note, the event will not be hosted on December 26th and January 2nd due to the holidays! The event will return January 9th!

2 Likes

Come to the pond tonight!

1 Like

I would have but then WoW died for everyone.

It was a quiet night. Might have had more if the crash hadn’t happened.

I love that Mulgore Monday is still a thing.
You guys still doing Sunday Stories in the village nearby?

Yup, always! We are very dedicated to continuing the event as it has been going for at least 13 years.

Every Sunday (save for major holidays) at 6:30 ST in Bloodhoof Village but it is up by the graveyard so Alliance don’t aggro the guards. Story Circle will be on hiatus on December 25th and January 1st.

I actually just made a brand new thread for story circle. [H/A/N-Rp Event] Story Circle

It says “page not found” when I click on it, friend.

Fixed it. Don’t know what that was about.

Thanks for the heads up Axiann! <3

1 Like

Monday is just around the corner!

Last Mulgore Monday of December! Come visit Thunder Bluff!

1 Like

I was going to reply to this post to ask if it was happening but im excited for the last mulgore monday of the year and my first!

Yup! Just like SC, this event will go on hiatus! The event will return in January!

1 Like

Returning this Monday! Hope to see crowds! Bring your vendors too! Everyone is welcome to sell their wares in Thunder Bluff!

I almost forgot the whole reason I needed to come to the forums! Mulgore Mondays is today! Looking forward to socializing with everyone!

Mulgore Mondays is tomorrow!

imgur(.)com/a/F2ynG6l

Good turnout for Mulgore Monday! This is happening right now! There is still time to join in.

Giving this a bump!

1 Like

Let’s see some new faces this evening! Would love to get more traffic to Thunder Bluff!

Big thanks to everyone who’s been coming out! We love seeing new faces!

1 Like

Come to Thunder Bluff! It’s pretty!