<Muffin> AOTC guild lfm (9/9N, 9/9H) - FRI/SAT 8-11PM ET

Hello, thank you for taking the time to consider joining Muffin. We are a group of friends that have been raiding together for many years. We are looking to add news friends to the guild in order to consistently achieve AOTC in each raid tier. While we have been known to dabble in Mythic raiding once we’ve achieved AOTC, its not our goal.

Raiding! Yup we do raid Friday and Saturday from 8-11pm ET. Mythic plus happens during the week and after raid. We attempt to get everyone a high key for the weekly vault – a few of us work to seed the tanks and healers.

What are we looking for, glad you asked!

Recruiting for S4!
DPS – If you have the pew pew we have a space for you at Muffin! Inquire within.

Please message Nebakenezer#1502 in battlenet or Nebakenezer#5035 in Discord to discuss the guild. We look forward to hearing from you! During the conversation please be prepared to tell us your favorite Muffin. (We do keep track…)

A bit about guild culture…
Many of us are between 20-50, have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of Wow – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our community. We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, and political beliefs – but we are tolerant and respectful of each other. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree not to agree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up. As a note we generally avoid discussing religion and politics – most of us are nerds so we have a lot of angry debates about lore (any lore….), PC’s (Intel vs. AMD), etc. One thing that is a bit unusual about Muffin is that we generally use each other’s real names rather than our characters – its not a requirement but its caught some new people off guard.

4 Likes

Still looking for new friends!

Still recruiting!

Hit me up. im interested. Deedz#1537 on bnet

Good on tanks and healers - we are still looking for DPS

Raid days and times set. Still looking for more friends!

Oo might have to give y’all a holler :slight_smile: returning long time player here

1 Like

Big need for a warrior and boomkin

All other DPS please reach out!

Still recruiting for DPS

Hi friends! We are still recruiting DPS

Currently 7/8N and 1/8H

If you have the pew pew and want to make new friends reach out! Happy new year

Muffin is once again recruiting! We are looking for a solid tank and a healer. If you are interested reach out!

DPS is still open as well.

Still looking for a healer and some DPS!

Still looking for a healer and ranged DPS!

Bump - still looking for some DPS

Looking for Enh. Shaman, Ret Pally, Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Boomy, S Priest, Monk, dps in general… - have friends bring them!

I sent you a friends request on discord and in game, I would like to speak with you about joining your guild

Also my favorite muffin is blueberry! Yep not original at all lol

Hi Mordrea! Looking forward to talking - shoot me a tell when you have some time.

Still looking for DPS

Still looking