[H] Motley Crew | LGBT+ Friendly | Large Leveling Guild | Open to All

Hello friends,

Motley Crew is a large leveling guild with a highly active community, we offer bi-weekly guild lottery, forum/website, discord, and an amazing friendly, helpful community!

We are seeking new and returning players that are looking for a place to call home, with our family-like atmosphere of new and seasoned-WoW players. We have a very lenient ‘AFK’ allowance of up to 3 months with extensions up to 6 months available. We believe in real-life before the game, play when you have time, and have fun with amazing people while you play.

You are open to solo, group, join in our guild events, keep to yourself or be as social as you would like to be. We do RP, PVP, and plan to raid in the near future. The guild is run in a multi-tier leadership format, with many leaders under one roof to help lead you through the game with whatever you aim to achieve; whether you are here for long term or just playing between expansions, we are fully accepting to your agenda and look forward to gaming with you!

I regularly receive positive feedback regarding the members within Motley Crew and our helpfulness to other players, and the community within the server. Come be part of the movement and join Motley Crew! We look forward to having you be part of our community!

To join: Message me in-game, Timberlang

1 Like

This is a great guild for players like me that are just now starting to play classic. You’ll have an easier time finding a dungeon group in this guild then in lfg or general chat. Also, these people have me cracking up every night in discord until like 4am. I haven’t been in a WoW community like this since MoP, and it is a nice breath of fresh air.

I haven’t been in Motley Crew long but I find the members very helpful.
There are a lot of different leveled people so you can get a group going pretty quick.

Gyork here. Gyork have no friend when Gyork small. Gyork sad. But then! Gyork find many friend. Good friend. Gyork friend nice. Gyork friend strong. Gyork friend kind. Gyork love friend. Come be Gyork friend. Gyork love you too!
MESSAGE BROUGHT BY GYORK.

Great leveling guild. Guild chat doesn’t get out of control and has friendly conversation. I see a lot of level 10-30 players on right now, so growing really well with consistent players online. Currently enjoying my time here.

These are some neato burritos who are super duper. They’re squeaky clean and filthy dirty, hyperactive and lazy nerdy, ask 'em anything, they’re really quirky, they’re my favorite kind of dorky.

Also, I can be a total doofus with these goons.

1 Like

Awesome guild. Very engaging and extremely generous. It’s always easy to find groups for dungeons and even some of the higher lvl guildies offer to do runs. The guild discord is also great for a good laugh. Loving my experience here!

Awesome guild. Very engaging and extremely generous. It’s always easy to find groups for dungeons and even some of the higher lvl guildies offer to do runs. The guild discord is also great for a good laugh. Loving my experience here!

I thought it was more hilarious when you posted on Holypwny. Like, your guild is so accepting you even let a freakin’ PALADIN join! ;D

1 Like