[H] Motley Crew; any Guilds interested to take our 60's to your Raid?

Hello all.

More I look at the guild the more I realize the diversity we have; we have a select few that want to raid but the vast majority are alts of alts, leveling guild-minded. Which is fine by me, but for those that want to raid, they have no one to raid with.

I have a general inquiry, is there another guild on this server, on Horde that is interested in becoming a ‘sister-guild’ to Motley Crew for the sake of raiding? To allow our level 60’s that want to raid, to join you in your raids (when attuned/geared), for regular runs (weekly), or an alt group of raiders you have that would like to come to one that might be hosted by our few 60’s that are raiding.

This would be greatly appreciated and I’m sure there is some guild out there somewhere that would want a few friendly faces regularly to raid with, that just have a different guild name over their head.

If you’re in a position to accept this type of arrangement, please reach out to me on Timberlang or send me an in-game mail so we can discuss some details and go over any fine print that you may have. I am open to Discord and open to gathering those who want to raid together so you can meet them, talk with them, and go over any details you want to cover. Greatly appreciate anyone that is able to reach out to me regarding this. Thank you.

2 Likes