[H] Morning / Daytime Guild (21+) 8/8M (CE) 4/9M

<3 yum breakfast.
i enjoy breakfast a lot.
Breakfast for champions of course :D
I'm interested in joining, if you'll have me. More for a casual player, at the moment but with plans on raiding later on.
oh wow! how busy are you guys this time of day! def what im looking for. i would be coming in as a social. but i do like to do end game content. just cant commit ...
Uh...yes please? This literally sounds like one of the most amazing things Iā€™ve ever heard. Iā€™m and adult gamer who works nights...overnight from 7pm to 7am. Week on/week off. So most of my available time is during th day. And the times are even better.

Currently Alliance, but Horde is where my heart is. And all the cool kids. I wanna sit at their table. I would have zero problems faction and realm changing when I get home.

Currently Iā€™m doing Monk things. 965 MW and BrM. 75+ traits in both artifacts. Pantheon trinks in both specs, though heal spec is only one capped. Tank is like 965 or 970 on the trink. 2/11M down with some progress on HC and PK both. ( This mostly due to having to live the pug/ cross realm life) Looking for good times and good people while maintaining a consistent, fun, and progressive raid focus.

Hit up Christina on Discord, but hereā€™s my info:

BTag: Silverfox#12254
Discord: Syn#3265
05/23/2018 06:35 AMPosted by Charisa
I'm interested in joining, if you'll have me. More for a casual player, at the moment but with plans on raiding later on.

Totally! We have a pretty active community, if you are interested, just hit me up on bnet!

Christina
(Christina#11562)

05/23/2018 06:41 AMPosted by Fayth
oh wow! how busy are you guys this time of day! def what im looking for. i would be coming in as a social. but i do like to do end game content. just cant commit ...

Hey!

That sounds fine, i just do want you to know that we are horde :) since you are posting as an alliance character :)

If you want to commit to horde, we are more than willing to have you, even as a sub if you can not commit to every day :)
:)
Great community, best discord. Lovely GM.
They obviously can tell you are lying ;)
Also recruiting for BfA :)
Bump :)
Bump :P
I think.. i will bump.
bump
oleeeee
bump
bumpi bumpi
bumpidi