[H] Mistweaver Looking for Raid Guild

Hey, potential new friends.

I’m on the hunt for a raid guild. While I haven’t pushed much content-wise beyond heroic Uldir; my main focus has been the PVP life this expac.

In the end, I’m competent, know my class, solid when it comes to mechanics and keeping a cool attitude.

I can also off-tank if needed.

My raid times are :
9est - 1am Weekdays/Weekends.

And I buggered up.

This is my monk. Why it set to a random character is beyond me.

hey there! you’d be a great fit for our team :slight_smile: let me give you the quick run-down. If you don’t mind tanking, we have a need for player with offpsec tank currently (m+and raid). Hope to hear from you via bnet or a discord chat

<Mental Alacrity> [Area 52] is a Horde guild. 2/8M | 8/8N | 8/8H

If you are in search of a community full of dedicated, talented (and most important) fun & friendly individuals: look no further. We aim to tackle raiding content in 8.1 and begin mythic content for next tier.

Our schedule:

★ tuesday from 9pm to 12am EST.
★ thursday from 9pm to 12am EST.

★★ What is Mental Alacrity? ★★

As a new raiding guild, we have many players who have been raiding and playing since Burning Crusade. Many of us have raided together in previous guilds. We aim to come together and clear content while maintaining a positive and encouraging environment.

★ As a 2 day raiding guild, we aim to accomplish as much progression in our 2 allotted days as possible. We expect our raiders to come prepared and ask questions/make suggestions and share info in our discord strategy thread.

★ We have an active discord where we hang out, share stories, listen to music,

play music, and develop new and meaningful relationships with like-minded people.

★★ how keen is your mental alacrity? ★★

Our atmosphere is open and friendly. We value honesty, integrity and clear communication. Many of our players also play other games (league, overwatch, hearthstone, heroes of the storm, fortnite etc).

Our Raid team is currently recruiting:

★ open Melee DPS
★ open Ranged DPS
★healer with capable dps OS or tank OS

Contact information:

★ luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

Dope,

I’ll add you on b-net to chat more once I get on tonight!

awesome. lookin forward

Hey man, would like to chat some more with you, add my Bnet. dpl#11225

Hit me up on bnet jmilk#1695

Hit me up on bnet Obliterate#11716

Hey there Maei!

We have an immediate opening for a core healer on our heroic only raid team. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Failed at Hogger is a 3/8M horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

With Dazar’alor coming out we’re looking to expand our ranks! We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially tanks)
Immediate openings for Ele shams/spriests that meet these requirements and are ready to raid all ranged dps will be considered for this open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 33 minimum on your neck pre Dazar’alor, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts: Amirah#3277 discord || Hotsauce#1407 battle.net

Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
2/8M Uldir

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
Holy/Disc Priest (HIGH)
Mistweaver (MEDIUM)
Shadow Priest (HIGH)
Mage (MEDIUM)
Any Exceptional RDPS

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

Hi Horrica:sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently seeking a healer to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475