[H] <Misfits> pvp/pve/etc

Misfits are a bunch of weirdos founded by a small group of players from two guilds on Earthen Ring (RP-NA). We are interested in world pvp, premade battlegrounds, and super filthy casual raiding (1 night per week). Or you can just fish - we are cool with that. Our guild is strictly 18+ as we are R-rated. Adult language and topics happen, but no harassment or hate allowed. RP is always welcome, but never required.

If you’d like to know a little about leadership, all officers played and raided through vanilla and BEYOND! Full disclosure, I (the Grand Muppet) started playing in early Wrath and have private server experience.

Regarding our current needs, we are short on HEALERS (but DPS are always welcome)! So, put on your best spirit robes and… wait, come check us out with your alt to make sure you don’t hate us, then move your main into Misfits. Cheers!

Whoo, go Misfits!

Did you say Private Server Issues, or Private Server Experience…?

Oh, well, no large matter. Everybody in WoW seems to have some issue with their privates.

Being a misfit, misfitting into both the Real and the Irreal worlds, I would be proud yet also abashed to bring my teeny Forsaken Priest Burrose into your guild.

As with his namesake’s literary oeuvre (I once spoke with Burroughs over the phone: “Tell Mara I am sorry I can’t come to Eddie’s funeral. I gotta get these birds outta here.”), I have a schizoid relationship with Burrose; I love to heal, while Burrose luvs to melt faces…

If you find I might be a cup of tea the Misfits might want to sip, or even an iron cup of hemlock the Misfits might like to pass around the (Dare I name those who are best served namelessly?) Alliance, please send Burrose a Tell.

I will be on him, and he will be me, around 9PM EDT tonight, Wednesday, 18 September.

Yes.

(lol)

I’m sorry I didn’t read your post before last night, and even so, I was asleep for most of the evening. Maybe we can try again today. Feel free to contact anyone in the guild if we don’t find you.

Good answer!

(Veddy Yoko Ono at Indicica…)

We have the best memes on discord!

2 Likes

She’s not wrong.