[H] <Miscounts> Recruiting Chill vibes, keys/alts/SoD

Who we are, Players that we are looking for
We love keys, we love alts, and loving raiding that’s hopefully not until late hours of the morning!
We are a social guild that is looking to start a Raid Roster but more than that we are looking for players that are tired of the ‘try hard’ parses, etc attitude, because simply put, “We don’t care” We want to play the game with good friends and that’s all we are looking to create.

We’re all terrible at this game, but we’ll learn it soon enough all we want is players with a chill vibe that want to play the game and make friends. Didn’t time a key? That’s okay with us, we just enjoy running keys and there will be other keys, luckily they drop at the end of every mythic, nothing is lost by shrugging it off and putting on a playlist and hitting up another one!

If WoW we’re an arcade game that you spend 50 Cents a day on, you don’t lose your quarters for wipes!

Raid Team: The guild is in need of

1. Healers prefer Resto Shaman and a Priest/Paladin, however all healers are welcome
  2. Damage Roles: Ranged/Casters are needed, however melee are welcome
    Requirements: Chill vibes, desire to play with others, help out, Positive attitude, non-toxic, 2 rules, be cool and don’t be a dbag

Raid times: still TBD as we are all husbands, wives, and schedules change, However once the roster starts to fill out we will adjust to the best time for the group, we need input from everyone!

Contact: Everyone in guild has the ability to ginvite, you can apply using the Guild Finder and a Founder will get you invited. For any questions, you can reply to this post and we will find a way to share the discord with everyone; We hope to hear from you soon™

2 Likes

I switched to Illidan recently from Dalaran and am looking to begin tanking. I have a low IL prot warrior and am close to 60 on a gdruid. Looking for a small home that is not a group of try hards :slight_smile: :rofl: :grinning: Btag is ICECOLD#1232.

Hey this might be what I’m looking for.

I doubt I’ll remember this once I’m home and ingame in…9 hours at this point so I’m commenting.