[H] <Midnight Caravan> 4/8H Sat/Sun 9pm - 12am EST

About Us
Midnight Caravan is a late night, midcore, Horde guild on US - Dalaran realm.

We are a new guild with experienced players that have been clearing World of Warcraft content since Cataclysm. Midnight Caravan strives to promote a lighter, more laid back atmosphere whilst still being able to focus and kill bosses.

Currently, our main focus is being spent on creating a full Heroic Nerub-ar Palace roster and Mythic + key pushing teams.

Current Progress

8/8 N Nerub’ar Palace
4/8 H Nerub’ar Palace

Who are we looking for?

• Players who have raiding experience of any caliber
  • At least a 90% attendance to all raids
  • Players that play their class to the best of their ability
  • Determination when pushing content
  • Members that follow guild rules without being difficult

What are we looking for?

Resto Shaman
Pres Evoker
Holy Paladin

Warlock
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Frost DK
Havoc DH
Mage

However we will always take dedicated and skilled players.

Raid Times
9PM - 12am EST Saturday and Sunday

Rules
To help you get a better idea of the atmosphere and what is expected, these are the guild rules listed in our discord.

Here at Midnight Caravan we pride ourselves on the fact that we don’t have many rules. However, what we do have are expectations when it comes to four key concepts . We believe a balance and blend of these concepts is what turns a good player into a great raider.

Guild First Mentality - This is a game based around teamwork and ultimate reliance on others. If you do not understand this, and care only for your own progression, gear, and identity, Midnight Caravan is not for you.

Performance - As light hearted as we sound, we are still a raiding guild and care deeply about player performance. We want you to be excellent at playing your class, while being attentive, not wiping us, and seeking to always be improving.

Communication - Having the ability to take constructive criticism, along with possessing a thick skin is necessary to raid here. If you cannot take critique, or are easily offended, this is not the guild for you. Beyond raiding, Midnight Caravan is also a community. Players that make a lasting impression are those constantly involving themselves in guild culture.

Conduct - Midnight Caravan is a virtual home. This means respecting every one of its members, trusting its leadership, and helping to promote a healthy and positive raid environment. Drama will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to deal with it as we see fit. Blatant trolling, belittling, insulting with the intent to hurt will result in immediate termination of trial or membership. TLDR; don’t be a toxic moron.

Required Addons

• DBM/Bigwigs
  • RC Loot Council

Application Process
Here at Midnight Caravan we don’t make you go through a tedious job application process to play with us, all it takes is a quick talk with one of our officers and if we feel like you can vibe with the guild, you will be sent an invite and put into our two week trial period.

Contact
Discord: Shrugly
BNet: Groovy#11128

4 Likes

Let’s go!!!

Excited for this weeks reset and to get gearing! Still need a tank and some healers!

Hello how are you.

Actually fantastic after the mythic trinket dropped for me tonight !

Am I Kawaii? Uguu~

I added the Btag/Disc
Owlbear#1328

Replied - discord gosaviourself

We are raiding tonight and have spots open! Add me if you would like to come kill some bosses

Adding on Discord, same name as here.

Looking forward to speaking with you guys and getting you in raid tonight

Bump it to the top.

6/8 Normal on a DPS Rogue with Unholy alt.

Looking for a consistent group to raid with.

We need a good rogue, add me on discord and we can chat tomorrow

I joined in for 9/10 normal last night and it was a lot of fun. For a new guild the raid leading was good. Looking forward to 10/10 normal and maybe some heroic tonight!

Test 123 hehehehe

4/8H need some more pumpers in here

very good raiding:)

Your schedule and needs really interest me as VDH is my main right now. Do you require a particular faction? With all the recent changes to how factions work I am not sure if you are still declaring one side or another. I also have a guardian at 585, and a warrior. Been working on the last two but they are both in the mid 70s leveling stages still. My main right now is the VDH so this would align very well.

We don’t require a faction or server change at the moment, however theres a possibility in the future once we have become more established and possibly start Mythic Progression next season. I would love to talk to you on Discord when you have a chance, just add me