<Metric> AOTC-Focused Fri/Sun Guild LF Heals/DPS!

At <Metric>, our goal is simple: kill bosses and have fun. We’re a semi-casual guild with a focus on AOTC (while leaving the door open for mythic raiding as a fun bonus), and we want to expand our roster with players who want to help us get that every raid.

Progression:

• VotI: AOTC + 3/8M
  • Aberrus: AOTC + 4/9M

Raid Information:
Progression

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

Alt/Event (Optional)

• Saturday 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)

We’re looking for:

• DPS: Looking for DPS with viable tank offspec. Ranged DPS of any type, though in particular need of a priest
  • Heals: Looking for any, preferably priest!

For those who don’t to raid, we are also accepting those who want to just hang out or do M+!

You may be a good fit if:

• You want focus and progression, but are not looking to make this into a full-time job
  • You want an atmosphere that’s chill but knows that when it’s time to kill a boss, you gotta buckle down
  • You have a solid handle on your class, and you do what you can to help the raid out.
  • You fit into a group of mature folks who understand there is no room for any form of harassment or toxicity.

Please reach out with character links/logs

• Battle.net: Corraine#1978
  • Discord: cloe.nd
3 Likes

You know what they call a quarter pounder in Stormwind?

2 Likes

Royale with Stormwind Brie?

2 Likes

UPDATE: We just downed Sludgefist & Stone Legion Generals, so we are 9/10. :smiley:

Still looking for the highly elusive tanks and healers. DPS get bonus points for being flex (though warning! you’d probably be in the other role for the time being)

Expanding roster, so now we’re looking for non-paladin, non priest healers (with great need of a resto shaman) and looking for a few rdps and mdps (mages, DHs highly desired)

Also looking to grow the M+ scene! We have guildies who already run keys throughout the week, but always welcome more (especially tanks and healers).

We just downed Sire tonight! AOTC mission accomplished, but doors are still open for people who want to help our team grow.

1 Like

still looking for more to fill out the roster! there’s potential mythic raiding (emphasis on potential) in the cards :eyes:

would sell part of my soul for a mage and a DH!

lol. make sure the mage/DH is worth it, haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Demon Hunter here, ready to collect that soul. Just kidding, but seriously, I am interested in raiding with you all, the times are great for me and the requirements sound exactly what i am looking for in a guild. my btag is CygnusXI#1534, I look forward to hearing from yall!

1 Like

A DH! :open_mouth:

Sent!

1 Like

still looking for a mage and another healer! maybe even a rogue :eyes:

late night bump

selling other half of soul for a mage and a disc priest now! may consider a rogue or DK.

also looking for people who just want to M+ , especially healers! we have several people in the guild either with or working towards KSM, and some who want to push beyond!

Are you only looking for disc priest, or would you consider holy? No worries if you’re only looking for disc. :slight_smile: I’m also interested in pushing M+, would love to get KSM eventually.

:eyes:

You need a mage, hm?

Hi! We would definitely consider a holy priest for our team. You can add me on Battle.net (SyWizard#1594) or Discord (cloe.nd#2073) and we can talk more :slight_smile: