[H] <Meme Dream Team> EP 8/8H 4/8M- Illidan, 2 Night Raiding Guild

Meme Dream Team An Illidan born Guild is seeking like-minded mythic raid ready players to bolster its rosters as we progress through Mythic Content!

We are a group of adults who have been playing this game since the dawn of time. Focused on building a roster of Mythic capable raiders, we look to push CE each tier.

The majority of our struggles throughout progression comes with revamping rosters midway/late into the tier as we deal with player burnout and an increasing lack of dedication as wipes began piling up on progression.
We have a solid core and are looking for more players who understand what Mythic Prog means in order to keep pushing towards CE.

Why Join MDT?
While we focus on Mythic Raiding, we have and continue to build a solid community of players who enjoy doing things outside of the set raid time, such as M+ and PVP. We have a very active discord with members who enjoy games outside of WoW as well. We are proud of the community and relationships we have built while pushing through the harder content the game has to offer.

Our Raid Times
Tuesday / Thursday - 9pm - 12am EST
Sunday Funday - Keys and Alt night 9pm-12am EST

Prefered Requirements for Application
430+ equip
65+ Neck level
proper addOns for raiding

Spots Available

RDPS - HIGH
Heals - HIGH
Tank - Low
Flex Heals - Med
Melee DPS - Low

What we expect

1. Arrive 15 mins prior to raid start
  2. Have proper consumables (Flask/pots/food)
  3. Research into the fight prior to raid start
  4. In-depth knowledge of class in order to succeed
  5. High attendance - while we know things come up, we expect at the very least 24 hour notice if you will not make it so fills can be found
  6. Guild Repairs are provided to Raiders

How to Apply
Please PM one of the officers below and we will send you an application link to fill out. It’s a small application to collect relevant information.
Casuals welcome to apply/join the guild as well

Btag
TherDers#1919 (Crispyders)
Rathuul2391#1623 (Rathuuber)
Clenzaire#1576 (Clenz)

Discord
Clenzair#6298 (Clenz)
WTBFriend#7013 (Whysoop)
Oders#4093 (Crispyders)

I was one of the very first recruits in this guild, my oh my how far we’ve come!

Am officer. Can Confirm

still bumping

stilling looking for a full time prot war and some warlocks and spriests!

PM me!

Bumping bump

5/9M on 05/09! Looking for tanks!

Looking for 1-2 CORE ranged dps. Closing in on 6/9.

Bumping up!

Open to more dps trials!

Bumping up!

Bumping! Come be a part of MDT!

Where are the sweet sweet dps bois at?

Bumping up!

Come join us in breaking rastamans knees!

Always open to DPS trials!

Bumping up!

Raiding now!

Bumping up!

Come join in!