[H]Meme Dream Team 5/8M recruiting

Meme Dream Team (Horde-Illidan) is now recruiting!!

Who are we?

We're a mature group of real life and in game friends looking to push content at a serious pace while keeping the number of hours played reasonable. We're a fun and laid back group, while keeping the raid environment professional. We're all adults with busy lives outside of WoW, so we want to maximize our time spent playing with progression raiding and mythic plus.

Why are we recruiting?

We're looking to bolster our heroic/mythic core with exceptional players. Currently we're looking for Ranged DPS for our mythic roster. We're also looking for active players interested in Heroic raiding with the potential to become Mythic subs/cores. We want to create a competitive environment for our raiders so we are always improving and pushing forward. We want to assemble the best raid team possible based on performance. Officers WILL be looking at logs and assessing performance of each member (Core and Trials) NO spot is guaranteed, it must be EARNED. This approach allows us to ensure our players always stay sharp and strive to better themselves through friendly competition.

What are we, when do we raid, and what are our requirements?

We're a mythic progression guild currently sitting at 8/8H and 5/8M. We are striving for CE in Uldir and all tiers moving forward on a TWO day raid schedule. We also have many players active in mythic plus pushing high keys.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm server time. (9pm EST) (6pm PST) Invites for raid start at 7:45pm server time.

(Sunday is an optional alt raid day 8-11 server time)

We require our raiders to been online and ready when invites go out with 90% plus attendance. If there is an issue and you may be late or unable to make raid, we ask that you alert an officer via the attendance channel in discord or through any other means. As stated before, we are all adults and we understand that life gets in the way sometimes. As long as the proper notice is given and it isn't a regular occurence it's a non issue.

We require that our raiders come prepared with ALL consumables. (Flasks, Potions, Runes, and Food.) We also require these to be used at ALL times unless instructed otherwise.

Our final requirement for raiders is that you MUST be completing at least one mythic plus 10 a week for the cache. We need this extra gear to help strengthen our raid each week. We have many active players running high level keys, and will assist anyone who needs help accomplishing this.

How do I apply?

We want YOU to make Meme Dream Team your new home. To apply either leave a comment on this thread, or contact an officer below in game to set up a meeting. (We're usually on in the evenings 4pm -12 am) We'd love to get to know you and share a bit about ourselves to ensure a quality fit for both sides. We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE all exceptional players to apply. Hope to hear from all of you soon. :D

P.S. We like memes...bring your A game.

-Basedraath.

Officers:

Rathuul2391#1623 (Basedraath)
Heatx#1241 (Purpyo)
Clenzaire#1576 (Clenz)
Especially rogues.. we don't have a rogue
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump. A good boomy would be nice.
Bump, still needing a boomy!
My guild is currently crushing Mythic raids with our featured all-star KBubblez. We might be looking to join forces with you fine folks to be a “True Meme Team”
Bump
Bump
Bump
3/8 BUMP!
Bump

Front page bound

4/8 Progression Bump! Still need people!

Good morning.
My friend and i are looking to transfer to the horde side. He is a rogue and i am a disc priest with shadow off spec for 8.1. We both love raiding and RBG’s. 8/8 H and 1/8 Mythic so far. Wondering if someone could get it touch with me if you think we might be a good fit for you. Mistres#1166

4/8 now. Very close to 5/8.

Progression tomorrow! Spot open for someone not locked!

Up for visibility

We are still recruiting! Message me on bnet!