[H]<Mediocre at Best> 2-Day CE Guild LF Exceptional DPS

Mediocre at Best located on Tichondrious is looking for more likeminded raiders to join us. The guilds core is comprised of Cutting Edge raiders. Our guild upon formation has not missed a single raid where we haven’t cleared the most difficult content available at the given time, and we are looking forward to adding more raiders to our ranks to take on the content like a well oiled machine.

Progression:
SoD: 3/10M 10/10H
CN: 10/10M

Raid Days/Times Wednesday / Thursday 6-9 PST. Optional raid is on Monday which is mainly used for sales. Our guild also does RBGs regularly and achieved 2100 for the free looooot!

Currently looking for:
Tanks: Full

Healers: Holy Paladin or Priest

Melee DPS: All exceptional players

Range DPS: All exceptional players

We’re a very laid back guild that prides ourselves on our good raiding atmosphere, we believe in creating a place where people can make mistakes without getting raged at by leadership. At the same time none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred. We’re also a very active guild outside of raid time. We have multiple raiders that are always pushing high keys and running M+

If interested, please apply below or add me using the information below and we’ll contact you.

Btag: Zivantha#1607
Discord: Prototype#1354

Remove PERIOD for .

docs.googlePERIODcom/forms/d/1FnPhUqy51AHiwsPhkcq4hvUYrZ07jT0aRIndRIESAqo/viewform?edit_requested=true

Hey Listen!
___(v*.*)^

Apply now for holiday specials

Still got room for one more healer!

1 Like

No, you listen!
___<(*.*v)

Join us and get in easy m+ groups this weekend. Still looking for a healer

Hi there! Interested in more information, still currently looking for Rogues? As a note, I have experience raiding mythic in BFA but ended my prog at 8/9M in Uldir, coming back strong now and looking to join a group of like minded players (laid back but motivated and competitive in order to succeed!)
If you have any more questions for me here’s my info.

Bnet: Eye#1621
Discord: Eye#3581

Hello,
I’m a Shadow Priest interested in joining your guild.

I was holy main for years but wanted to main dps this expac

Wes#2690 <3

request sent. feel free to check out past logs and kills. Willing to try out since you’re looking for a rogue.

Still have a high need for one more healer

Arcane mage with experience in mythic Uldir/BoD.
Battle tag is Doc#1860 if any questions

I was in a guild called mediocre at best in classic. hire me pls. :slight_smile:

exceptional mage interested
AHDS#1659

whoops wrong char this mage

AHDS#1659

Exceptional S priest/off heal Hottshot#1537

182 boomkin with mythic experience
sweepy216#1243

sent bnet friend request (kindabigdeal#1322). I’ve been raid healing since BC and am looking for a guild for SL.

croqueta#11669
60 resto sham

a11dz#1988

184 Rsham