(H) <Means To An End> Group 2!

is currently recruiting for its second raid group. We are seeking active players to fill the second roster, open to all classes and specs currently. We are looking at a Saturday/Sunday 8:00 - 11:00 Server time raid schedule. Our group 1 is 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony.

There is no group 1 anymore. Kismets and Swigg our previous GMs stole Sulforun Ingots from the bank and sold them. They tried explaining how TWO ingots got lost with a hilarious story for both. May be they thought we are all idiots, but I have the recording. I won’t share out of respect of the other people on the discord that were pissed, but it was quite something.

Moral of the story - Swigg and Kismets stole from the guild bank and anyone raiding with them should beware.

That’s really bad, I was hoping to get to lvl 60 and raid with him. No I got kicked out of the guild. Are you guys organizing MC run? Can I join your guild?

99% of the Core just remade after those two robbed the guild bank and tried to lie. I think at the moment the raid 1 group is full, however you can definitely message the officers of the new guild for an invite!

Sounds good. Thanks.

Now this is what classic is all about! Server drama. /popcorn

If you guys are curious of the excuses they gave for losing 2 INGOTS.
This is what Kismets and Swigg had to say with a straight face:

• Swigg used an ingot for his blacksmithing. Then by mistake he unlearned blacksmithing to learn herbalism. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
  • Second Ingot was “lost in the mail” :face_with_monocle:

Unluckers no?