[H] MDPS LF AOTC Guild

I am a long time player that has decided to change mains to rogue for the coming tier. I have mythic experience on multiple roles, but i am looking for a guild of clearing heroic in a reasonable time, and perhaps a bit of mythic. I want to stay horde due mostly to friends being horde for keys i do. I am looking for a 1 to 2 day a week raiding guild, preferably weekends.

Discord tag is vic#9036
Btag is ZombieKing09#1497

Perhaps this would suit you.

Hi there, give us a look?

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster for DPS. Full on tanks and healers. Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
DH
WW monk
Boomkin
Mage
Non-Mail DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hiya Imoen!

[The Numpty Brigade] is recruiting!

We’re an AoTC-focused guild that raids on FRIDAY/SATURDAY at 7:30-10:30PM CST headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturdays 7:30-10:30PM CST. We have stopped raiding for the tier at 8/10H (skipped Fatescribe, KT is down, Sylvanas at 5%). Our plan for the next tier is to hit normal to see the fights and then swapping to heroic full-time to aim for AoTC. Whether or not we venture into mythic raiding will be decided as a team upon achieving AoTC.

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with many of our members being 2k rating and above!

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting dps and possibly tank for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for dps (warlock/spriest/mage/rogue) and possibly a non paladin tank.

We are 10/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat.