[H] <Maroon Five and Creed> 8/8H 3/8M Is recruiting dps for mythic raiding!

[H] (8/8H, 3/8M) is a newly formed guild on Area-52 looking to push further into Mythic as soon as possible starting with a strong core of former CE and mid-mythic players. We’re very over-geared for heroic and just need the 20man roster. (At around 18 right now)

We’re looking to push hard, but also maintain a positive atmosphere. We’re seeking ANY exceptional dps for VOTI! Ideally Shaman/Lock/Evoker/DK (Full on healers, 1 tank is possible because our tank is willing to swap to Ret) This is a new guild building from the ground up off of dedicated players - a good chance to get in and play your favorite spec and class.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm-11pm EST! We’re on Area-52 but are open to doing off realm trials as we build and push our way into Mythic.

We also are running M+ every day and most of us are 2400 with some of us around at 2800+ ! You’re welcome to join if you want a core m+ team! Please reach out to me via Discord! Pinatt#5462

1 Like

Added You feel free t add me on discord reach out

If you’re still open to recruiting a tank, I am currently looking for a mythic team for 10.1.
I have gotten aotc in every tier since castle nathria when I returned to raiding. Heroic hardly provides a challenge and I am ready to step up into mythic so I can enjoy a challenge again. I also wish to have guildies to do keys with at a 16-20ish level. I can play any tank at a high level but I do have a preference towards pally, dk, and/or monk.

If you would like to chat, feel free to reach out meaniehead#7360 is my discord