[H-Mankrik] <Second Breakfast> | Morning & Evening Raids | 6/6 SWP

| Mankrik | Horde-PvE | Morning & Evening Raids |

Raid Schedules

:white_small_square: Competitive Evening Team: Tue/Thu 9pm-12am EST (+Flex Mondays)
:white_small_square: Semi-Casual Morning Team: Wed/Thu/Fri 10am-1pm EST
:white_small_square: Partial-PUG Weekend Team: Sat/Sun 10am-1pm EST

Achievements

(Sunwell) 6/6 SWP - Server 2nd, Week 1 Split Raid Clears.
(T6) 14/14 BT & MH - Week 1 Split Raid Clears, 1:09 Black Temple, 0:41 Mount Hyjal, Fastest kill times on Mankrik for 14/14 bosses.
(T5 pre-nerf) 10/10 SSC & TK - #1 Server Speed TK, #2 Server Speed SSC, #1 Server Boss Kill Speed.

About Us

After featuring only morning raiding hours on Mankrik from Phase 1 Classic through the end of Phase 4 TBC, Second Breakfast has expanded our raid hours to include both mornings and evenings. We value our large and active community, offering three distinct raid teams with well-defined leadership and expectations. Read more on the guild’s background via our discord (link below).

Competitive: Team Daybreak - 6/6 SWP (Tue/Thu 9pm-12am EST + Flex Mondays)

• Our competitive team has made the switch to nighttime raiding and seeks to recruit the best of the best talent that Mankrik has to offer. Parse chasers, theory crafters, and sweatlords alike with collaborative mindsets are encouraged to apply. Applicants must possess a sense of urgency and motivation to compete within the gaming world. This team seeks to be at the top of the server’s rankings for parses, execution, and speed. Team Daybreak uses a Loot List system.

Semi-Casual: Team Sunrise - 4/6 SWP (Wed/Thu/Fri 10am-1pm EST)

• This team seeks to clear content efficiently and effectively without extreme performance or attendance expectations. Team Sunrise uses a Soft Reserve +1 system with regulations.

Weekend Team (Sat/Sun 10am-1pm EST)

• A partial-PUG team that includes several regular members from outside of the guild in an effort to branch our community beyond the SB guild tag. The Weekend Team uses a Soft Reserve +1 system with regulations.

:scroll: Interested? Read more about us and apply here: discord.gg/secondbreakfast

40 Likes

LFM for the aq splits

20 Likes

Dad says our hunters went to live on a nice farm upstate.

22 Likes

Hey, its me!

20 Likes

Page two? Naw, dawg.

19 Likes

Mage slave Σ reporting in.

3 Likes

Mage slave A reporting in.

3 Likes

Mage slave B reporting in.

3 Likes

Mage slave Γ reporting in.

2 Likes

Have some room for rogue/shammy/warrior/priest for upcoming AQ splits. HMU

3 Likes

You broke muh combo!

2 Likes

Hi! I reset ony for SB. Good people.

2 Likes

I like waffles

2 Likes

Also cheez its.

2 Likes

Am bot, must bump, beep boop

1 Like

Come play with the coolest group of morning raiders on NA PvE servers.

Intact and consistent since weeks before release. Continuing until T10, after which we all quit.

2 Likes

25 main, 15 alt AQ splits look likely to be starting next week!

Get in your groove with us before Naxx!

2 Likes

We raid mornings
We have a kickass environment
We have 2 teams clearing 9/9

Message me Slayde#7936 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of all the players I’ve ever raided with, these folks are definitely some of them.

2 Likes

bump :point_up:

2 Likes