[H][Mankrik PVE] <Silver Tryhards> Recruiting for Morning Raid

One more month! At the rate we’re going, we should have a full raid group well before launch.

3 Likes

Get on the hype train!! /train
I’ll be there!

4 Likes

The hype is real! Welcome to all the new members!

3 Likes

/train

For the Horde!

3 Likes

Things are coming down to the wire. If you’re still unsure about what faction/race/class you want to play, here’s a great tool for comparison!

https://barrens.chat/viewtopic.php?f=7&amp;t=1046

3 Likes

I want to recreate my original launch day character. Same name, class, race, and appearance. Is anyone else going to do that?

1 Like

I might recreate my first level 60 as an alt.

1 Like

First char was a Orc warrior, still Orc but Warlock this time for me.

1 Like

My main will be the same class and race, but hopefully with a better name.

1 Like

Speaking of classes… still recruiting but some spots are limited… expecting great things out of this guild, don’t miss the fun!

2 Likes

Joined up a few days ago. Seems like a good bunch of peeps, dont miss out!

1 Like

I told you more people would come if we had punch and pie…

1 Like

Come check us out. We have a welcome channel, an introductions channel, and our DKP system has been posted.

2 Likes

Our members are actively discussing ideas for improving the DKP system. Now is a great time to join if you want to have a voice in how things will work.

2 Likes

Less than a month, cant wait to start!

3 Likes

Good morning fellow Wowheads. We have 22 raiders signed up and most class spots are still available. Officers are ready to talk to you right now if you’re interested.

2 Likes

4 Weeks to go!

3 Likes

Our recruitment needs have been updated in the first post. We’ve had an influx of healers lately. We could still use a few more, but we primarily need DPS.

3 Likes

Bump Bump
For the Horde!

3 Likes

This guild name makes me picture a bunch of old people cussing each other out during a raids.

“Mabel, you better get your act together!”

j/k good luck on recruitment and in Classic

1 Like