[H][Mankrik PVE] <Silver Tryhards> Recruiting for Morning Raid

We have less than 10 more days to wait!

2 Likes

Am I there yet?

2 Likes

You guys are the best! I can hardly wait.

4 Likes

Still looking for a few more folks to share in the fun.

2 Likes

Whats got 102 thumbs and is ready for classic?

This guild!

1 Like

Morning bump

2 Likes

We’ve already had 2 new recruits this morning. We’re still looking for a warrior, priest, and hunter.

1 Like

We have three open raid spots left. Recruiters are standing by.

2 Likes

Come on ya’ll… 9 days till launch!

3 Likes

I’m so happy to be going into launch day with such a great group of people. Waiting until after launch to find a guild would have been a big mistake.

1 Like

Nice mature group that raids during the day.

1 Like

My body is ready

Updated post to reflect our last 2 raid openings. Punch and pie almost gone.

1 Like

We currently have raid openings for one hunter and one DPS warrior that is willing to occasionally off-tank.

1 Like

Only a few more days until launch. Come join an awesome mature group of day raiders.

-I’m editing this to reflect my current opinions. Some people of this guild are great but the leadership has no idea how to handle literally anything.

4 Likes

1 more week!!!

2 Likes

Bump… One week!

1 Like

We have 1 spot left for a DPS/OT warrior.

We currently 55 raiders, 100% of which have re-confirmed their intent to raid with us since name reservations launched. We have opened a waiting list for all classes that are full. We understand that we will likely lose a few between now and 60, but we don’t want to promise raid spots to too many people. If our raid times and community align with what you’re looking for, we would be happy to hear from you.

1 Like

Bump!

If you think any less than 100% of our 55 raiders will make it to 60 and raid, apply for a back-up slot!

afternoon bump